If you do not eat sugar, don’t think you cannot have a sweet Christmas. There are many desserts you can enjoy without having to add sugar (white), which in the end does not nourish, wear and damages the nervous system, as among many other things. In addition, white sugar can be easily replaced by other more nutritious sugars such as honey, molasses, brown sugar, brown sugar or other tricks like the ones mentioned in the recipes.
Note: Avoid using light sugar as this sugar is a chemical that only damages the body's metabolism causing imbalances and eventually others conditions.
Unsweetened apple tart
- 280 grams whole wheat flour
- 1 spoon of yeast
- 1 kg of apples semi mature
- 6 tablespoons of milk (or soy milk)
- 150 grams of cottage cheese
- 60 grams of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar diluted
- 1 pinch of salt
- To begin, we heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- We take a bowl, and threw the flour mixed with yeast, passed through a sieve.
- We make a hole in the middle and add the cheese, oil, milk, brown sugar and salt diluted. Stir well to mix the ingredients.
- Now peel the apples, we remove the stem, and cut into thin slices, set aside. Roll out the dough on a greased baking sheet, put the apple slices on top, add cinnamon, and put in the oven for about 30 minutes.
Oatmeal Christmas Cookies
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- One cup of sweet apple compote mixed with a dash of honey.
- 75 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Three tablespoons of butter
- Three egg yolks
- A pinch of salt
- We can add bits of prune that is very sweet and will give a special touch.
- Lemon zest
- Beat butter and egg yolks until creamy. Then add the flour and baking powder.
- When the mixture is almost ready, add the oats, lemon zest and prune.
- Beat three egg whites separately and mix the dough until blended perfectly. Now, add the sweet apple compote.
- Form cookies and place the dough in a greased mold with butter.
- Put the cookies in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 25 minutes.
Sugar-free fruit punch
- 250 grams of peeled tamarind (you can substitute for dried cranberries)
- 4 diced guava
- 3 apples, peeled and cut into cubes
- 200 grams of prunes
- 1 large slice of cinnamon
- 3 / 4 kg. of brown sugar
- 2 liters of water
- 2 slices of orange peel
- 1 bottle of rum
- In a separate bowl with little water, cook the ingredients:
- The tamarind until soft, remove the seeds and pass it through a sieve with all its flesh.
- Guavas and apples until tender without falling apart.
- Prunes until soft seeds were removed.
- With the brown sugar, cinnamon and orange zest, make a thick syrup. Remove the cinnamon and nuts.
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot with the water where they cooked and add more.
- Let them into the fire and boil 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add the rum.
- Serve hot in jars with a piece of fruit in each one.
Sugar-free Carrot cake
- 3 cups of shredded carrots
- ½ cup of whole wheat flour
- ½ cup of canola oil
- ½ cup of fruit sugar (stevia).
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- Mix oil and carrot in a blender until they are pureed.
- Bring the mixture to a bowl, add ingredients and stir until everything is incorporated.
- Prepare the cake pan with a sheet of wax paper in the background. Pour the mixture over the paper.
- Bake at 400 F ° for 12 minutes or until knife comes out clean when you stab the cake.
Sugar-free lemon pie
To replace the condensed milk:
- 2 Parts of milk powder
- One part of water
- Honey or fruit sugar powder (stevia), until it gets to taste the sweetness level
For the Pie:
- 400 Grams of unsweetened condensed milk
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Egg
- 2 Heaping tablespoons of butter
- 3 Egg whites
- Integrate the egg, butter and go adding the flour until the mixture does not stick to hands. Stretch and fit on a circular pan. Bake until browned.
- In a bowl, beat egg whites and to place a sweetener to make meringue. Set apart.
- In a bowl, combine condensed milk and lemon juice. It will be thick, and place on the baked dough. Place the meringue over, and put in the oven for a few minutes until golden brown the meringue. Refrigerate.
- Serve cold.
The best of Recipes & Cooking
Products related with Christmas light desserts
You have not found what you were looking for?