We have used the popular ingredients as walnuts, almonds, chocolate, hazelnuts, peanuts, amaranth, anise, etc. They are very nutritious, containing vegetable fats that are very beneficial for the skin and hair and also eat them on crackers and cookies a delight. If you do not know what to do for dessert or to offer your guests, remember that cookies look good in a good holiday table. Here are five cookie recipes from some parts of the world.
Lemon Cookies with peanuts or amaranth snow (Mexico)
- 280 gr of flour
- 100 g of peanuts (you can make a peanut butter and other amaranth)
- 200 g of butter
- 50g of icing sugar (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- Ground cinnamon
- Lemon zest
- A pinch of salt
- The procedure is quick because all we have to do is take all ingredients in the glass of thermomix and mix for about 20 seconds to veloc.6.
- After retiring, use the filter paper and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 1/2 hour.
- Then split into small pieces and give the way we want, baking it later at about 200 degrees so that they are golden brown and miss inside.
- Once completed ,we can sprinkle with a little cinnamon and icing sugar.
Nut Crackers (USA)
- 150 g of butter
- 60 g of sugar glace
- 1 egg
- 20 g of ground almonds
- 100 g flour (zero)
- 1 drop of orange blossom essence
- a pinch of salt
Ingredients for coverage
- 100 g of black or bitter chocolate
- 100 g of milk chocolate
- 100 g of white chocolate
- nuts: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, raisins
- candied fruit to taste: orange, blueberries, peanuts and so on.
- Soften the butter leaving half an hour at room temperature. Plastering with sugar, salt, egg, almonds, flour and orange blossom very core.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and let the dough rest in the refrigerator a half hour to an hour
- Spread the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of 1 cm and cut circles (or Christmas figures) of 3-4 cm in diameter (or use a cookie cutter).
- Place cookies apart on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Baking 10-15 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Meanwhile melt the three chocolates separately in a water bath or a few seconds in the microwave.
- When the cookies are baked, coat them with one of three dipping chocolates briefly with the aid of a fork.
- Pass to a sheet of greaseproof paper, decorate with nuts, candied fruit and let harden.
Butter Christmas Cookies
- 300 gr. of wheat flour.
- 300 gr. of brown sugar.
- 175 grams of butter.
- 2 yolks and 1 egg.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- Sugar glace.
- Dyes food or assorted jams.
- Grated coconut, amaranth or peanut.
- Chocolate chips.
- Pistachios, almonds, pine nuts ...
- In a bowl put the sugar and butter previously melted and cooled.
- Beat this mixture with the Barillas.
- Add the yolks and whites, vanilla and salt.
- Beat until dough is smooth.
- Gradually add the sifted flour, at first we can help the Barillas.
- Then knead with your hands until you get a consistent and homogeneous dough.
- Place the dough in the fridge half an hour wrapped in plastic wrap.
- After that time, we took it out and extend the roller on a floured surface. The thickness depends on your taste.
- Cut the shapes we want, we can do it with cookie cutters with a plastic knife or a pasta cutter.
- Place the cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil buttered and dusted with flour.
- Bake about 15 minutes. at 180 ° C.
- When browned remove from water furnace and let cool on a rack.
German Cookies (Germany)
- 250 g of butter
- 200-250 g of brown sugar (according to taste sweet)
- vanillin to taste (if you like you can omit)
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 500 g of flour
- teaspoon of yeast
- rum to taste (optional)
- 125 gr of ground raw almonds
- Beat the butter with the sugar and the vanilla until foamy and you add the eggs and salt.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and add gradually to the mixture what will you knead.
- Then add the almonds and rum and kneaded.
- With a pastry are formed and baked cookies for 15-20 minutes at maximum temperature (usually 250).
- After 15 minutes, a coup d'grill, controlling much for not crisp up too.
- 10 oz. of Wholemeal flour.
- 6.5 oz. of Sugar (preferably brown).
- 2.5 oz. of Butter.
- 3 oz. of Egg
- 1/4 oz. of Anise
- 1/8 Baking powder
- Mix margarine and sugar until whitening;
- Add egg.
- Mix dry ingredients and add the anise pasta to this drawing
- It can cut different type figurines.
- Bake at 175 ° C for 15 min
The best of World Cuisine
Products related with Christmas Cookies Recipes of the World
You have not found what you were looking for?