The Chinese noodle pasta is much thinner than that normally consumed, high in complex carbohydrates and little fat, loaded with minerals and vitamins for quality. They are very versatile in the kitchen, good to combine with all kinds of vegetables and even meats and seafood, ideal for oriental soups and even salads.
Fried Chinese noodles and vegetables
Ingredients (4 people)
- 120 grams of noodles
- 150 grams of carrots
- 3 mushrooms
- 5 Chinese cabbage leaves
- 5 dried mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of water
- Peel carrots and cut into strips.
- Soak the mushrooms and dry, remove the hard parts and also cut into strips.
- Do the same with Chinese cabbage, celery and chop into cubes.
- Mix in a bowl, salt, soy sauce and water.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil and sauté carrots, stirring often.
- Add cabbage, mushrooms and fungi.
- Remove two minutes or so until everything is cooked.
- Remove from heat and reserve vegetables.
- In a pan with some oil, fry the previously cooked noodles and mix with vegetables and cook. Serve hot.
- Cabbage to taste
- 100 grams of cooked ham
- 1 ½ liter of water
- ½ tablet of broth (chicken)
- 50 ounces of chicken breast
- 3 or 4 drops of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of corn organic flour
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 medium carrots
- Mix the cornstarch with water in a beaker to form a smooth sauce without lumps, add the soy sauce and vinegar and mix well. Reserve.
- In a saucepan, prepare the broth with the rest of pints of water and half of the tablet of stock. Put it to boil and, once broken the tablets, add the olive oil.
- Chop the carrot, chicken without skin, cut into thin strips, ham cut it into cubes and shredded cabbage. Add when it begins to boil in this order: first the ham and chicken, when done, add carrots and cabbage at the end.
- Pour the egg in separate bowl and beat them well.
- Add the water with the cornmeal posed at the beginning and cook a little. When it’s ready in a minute, add the egg trying to go on a thread and let it curdle. Just when you are going to off the soup, add a few drops of sesame oil over and off. Serve hot.
Noodles with Salmon
- 250 grams of noodles
- Salmon, 1kg
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1 cup of oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 1 bay leaf
- In a casserole, heat the oil and make a sauce with thinly sliced onions, peppers cut with two fine also, the garlic into slices and parsley.
- When it begins to turn brown, add the tomato, skinned and diced.
- Season the salmon with lemon, salt and tamari sauce and cut into small pieces. The noodles are added to the pot of sauce with bay leaf and saffron. Throw the water and salmon. When noodles are al dente, after about 15 minutes, add cooked mussels.
Chinese noodles paella style
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna Tattoo
- 1 package of noodles
- 50g of prawns
- 250 grams of squid
- 250 g of fish
- 500 grams of mussels
- 1 tablet of fish stock
- 1 garlic
- coloring or saffron
- Olive Oil
- Garlic powder
- A pinch of paprika
- First, we take the paella pan and add oil to almost cover the bottom (leaving around it about four fingers without bringing oil).
- Clean the shells of mussels, and get into a pan with a dash of water and ½ lemon. Pluggthe pan and let simmer until the mussels open. Put out the fire, took out the mussels, remove the shells and keep the meat from the mussels to the boiling water.
- Heat the paella, cut up the squid in rectangular pieces (no larger than 3 cm) and when we see that they are browning, add the monkfish cut up squares of about 2 centimeters. Sauté a minute turning the skimmer, the frame on all sides, the paella and depart from the reserve.
- Peel the prawns and put to boil in a saucepan with a little water, if we have any fish head or spines we put into the pot also. Cook for about 15 minutes, withdrew and snuck the broth. Reserve.
- Take the pan with the oil for frying the squid and pour the chopped tomato, bell pepper and garlic until oil filleting has a dark color (careful not to burn the paprika). We pour the broth from the mussels and the prawns to cover more or less come to where the handles of the paella. Add the fish stock pickup and when the broth boils, add noodles. We incorporate the saffron, we remove it and salt to taste. When carrying heavy boiling 5 minutes, we pour the shrimp and monkfish, and hold it about five more minutes on medium-high heat, watching that stock runs out.
- We remove the paella and drop a spray of garlic powder on top, cover with a cloth and let it sit exactly 5 minutes. And only one thing left to say … thank you and good appetite!
Chinese noodles with soy sauce and chicken
- 2 chicken breasts into strips
- A chopped onion
- A green pepper
- 2 chopped leeks
- A handful of mushrooms
- A dash of olive oil
- 300 gr. Of Chinese pasta
- A good splash of soy sauce
- First clean the mushrooms, remove the sand from their base, cutting with a knife. Quickly pass them under running cold water and, with your fingers remove all traces of sand or dirt they may have. Dry thoroughly with a cloth and with the sharp knife cut into thin slices.
- Season the chicken breast strips. Then in a pan with olive oil cook onion, pepper and leek and add salt. After 15 min. add mushrooms and roll with the vegetable cooking about 15 min. further, to reduce their size, eliminating the water and taking a nice golden color.
- Put in a glass of thermomix 1 L. water, salt and a dash of olive oil and program 7 min. Temperature Varoma, vel. 1. Finishing the time add the noodles and let cook for about 5 minutes and turn left (for the 21 vel. 1) (follow instructions on package). The cooking is usually very fast, since it is a very thin pasta noodle type and requires a quick cooking.
- Stir in chicken breasts into strips to the skillet with the vegetables and sauté well while spinning. A few minutes later pour the soy sauce and leave on low fire that reduces a moment.
- Drain the noodles and quickly pour it into a fountain where you lay the chicken with the
- vegetables and soy.
- Give a few turns to set and serve immediately.
About the author