Published: 09/20/2008 - Updated: 07/11/2016
The breasts are the subject of many poems, dreams and desires, and are also the pride of female beauty. To keep them beautiful and prevent flaccid, you should seek some attention and care to all parts of the body. Here are some tips that will help you make your breasts will always remain strong.
If you're breastfeeding, it is best to let these tips for when you stop breastfeeding. The main mission of the breasts is this, so forget they will "fall" or become ugly while feed your baby. This activity, in fact, makes them beautiful, and you too. However, if you care about stretch marks and cannot stop thinking about this, if anything happens with a cotton use one of the oils that are listed under. You must be careful to wash your breasts in a little water when you go to feed your baby.
The breasts are one of the most attractive but also more sensitive in the female body. So seek to give them an occasional massage with vegetable oils such as almond. Oils hydrate and soften the skin, give elasticity and nourish, while a gentle massage help the blood circulate well through all the tissues.
There is a short list of oils that may work for this activity:
- Avocado Oil: excellent soothing, moisturizes and penetrates very well and protects the skin from aggressions and increases elasticity. It's good for skin and fragile.
- Olive oil: this is an excellent alternative if you do not have oil on hand and want to give a massage, just go to the kitchen and sure to find a little bit.
- Borage oil: regenerates and revitalizes. It is special for dry skin.
- Wheat germ oil: smooths, nourishes and prevents wrinkles. If your skin is dehydrated or feels rough, this oil is indicated.
- Almond oil: has a rich scent and is an excellent skin softener, as well as nourish the skin .
- Evening primrose oil: this is a good oil to prevent wrinkles and dryness, moisturizes the skin very well and ensures the regeneration of collagen fibers.
- Sesame oil: is very good for softening skin.
Where do you get them?
You can get at naturist stores, in fact, if you are taking capsules of Evening primrose oil or borage, can break the capsules and apply in the breasts.
The best thing for the beauty of breasts is to have a healthy diet as possible, containing primarily the following foods:
- Blue fish and foods that contain Omega 3 fatty acids, which are excellent to nourish and hydrate the skin from within. Take every day one or two teaspoons of olive oil with a few drops of lemon. Also seek to eat walnuts, almonds and peanuts.
- Oats, rye, sesame, amaranth, wheat and corn to provide greater turgor breasts.
- Avocado and wheat germ are high in vitamin E, which slows and prevents deterioration of the tissues.
- If you have stretch marks, you can use a mixture of clay (mud). You can also use sage or Tepezcohuite (you can find it in this creamy paste in almost all natural herbal stores)
If you have a long weekend, peel papaya applied over your breasts. You can also use a little honey mixed with plain yogurt and 2 tablespoons of sugar grain to exfoliate and nurture. Have a massage with this cream or apply the peel papaya, try to stay on a table tilted by 20 minutes. This is good to reaffirm the breast, as being anti-gravity is stronger and tone up. If you do the incline of the table every day, very soon you will see very good results.
You need to choose the right bra. If tight, your bra will not allow a lot of good movement. On the other hand, if very weak, your breasts will fall faster.
Currently there are very good brands of bras, where there are many sizes and are made with high quality fabric that allows a breathing of the skin.
Try using cold water to warm. Hot water is very damaging to the entire skin, and your breasts are covered by a very sensitive tissue, and suffer more.
Use a good moisturizer when you shower, and do not forget use very gently in your breasts, do not pull, as this damages the skin.
And finally, do not bend: a look back straight does the breasts in a dignified manner. If you feel that your back is weak or tired you are right, strengthen your back with exercises such as swimming, which is also good to reaffirm the breasts.