Published: 01/19/2013 - Updated: 06/19/2016
Author: K. Laura Garcés G1 Comments
If you like a girl but she doesn't not pay you attention, or began showing signs that she liked you but then walked away, you may need to know a little more about what girls do and do not like when someone tries to win their heart . You should't pretend that you are something you're not or artificial, you must know what they love when you are conquering them. Read these tips carefully and you'll see the good results for yourself.
- Avoid very being desperate: if the is anything that girls dislike when they want something serious with someone is that when you show desperate or too much love, especially if you just met her… how can you be "so in love" if you don't know each other? This produces doubt on any person and then the girl may think that you are very interested in being with her temporarily or you don't know how to be alone.
- Try not to show everything you feel in the first few dates, even though you really like that special girl and want her attention, it is prudent to get to know her little by little, you may get to know more things in common between both, and you will determine whether you really like and want to be with her or if it is just a passing attraction or desire to be with someone. Girls seek special guys and hate the desperate ones.
- If she accepted going out with you, talk about you but not all the time. Prevent talking about tragedies or ugly things that happened to you even though you die to tell her, and do not talk about old relationships and avoid phrases like "Oh, all the girls have left me" "I was not very happy", etc. Talk about your life, what you like and some achievements, tell her that you have plans and avoid complaining or speaking bad things of someone or yourself. First dates should shown how fun and comfortable you are with your life, ask simple things about her life like: "What do you like to do?" "Do you like this movie?", Etc.. The girls get attracted to someone who shows interest in them but mostly to a guy who is fun and can have a good time.
- If you have her cellphone, send nice messages from time to time but don't harass her, if she doesn't answer, don't tell her "It's so bad that you do not answer me!" This speaks of a terrible esteem. People should answer your messages because they are interested and not because they are threaten or you make them feel guilty or forced.
- Be nice to her, believe it or not, many girls (even if they seem very liberal) still like when you give them preference while passing, openning the door, etc..
- A special girl should't know that you are into her until she shows signs that she feels the same about you, this mystery should exist among you and her until the relationship goes forward a little more. You must be patient because patience certainly conquers more girls than impatience.
- Keep a positive attitude about yourself, avoid feeling bad and don't focus on your weaknesses, be very aware of your strengths and what you can share with someone, but do not say, just feel, and girls will perceive it easily. If you feel insecure and do not know what to say, or you are very concerned about what she think of you, invent anything, talk about a movie or what happened at work or something, and always stay focused on your strengths.
- If you're shy or too insecure it's because you are too worried or aware of what people say or think about you. Although shyness can be somewhat attractive to some girls, it is true that if you take too long in deciding the girls will go! So forget about what people say, if you do not open and experience life according to what you feel and think, then you cannot enjoy deep and lasting relationships. Dare to go closer and talking without controlling youself, relax and enjoy the moment. Remember that the only thing that will make you happy is if the girl loves you because of who you are! And if that girl does not love you as you are, then she's not for you.
- Watch your hygiene, no matter your look but you should have cleanr hair, teeth and body.
- If she doesn't show signs that she likes you, try to be a little more detailed, overcome insecurity and try to find her eyes from time to time or smile at her, if she doesn't pay you attention, send her a note wishing her a nice day, or telling her that she looks very nice, etc. The girls love that. Then, take courage and approach and talk something with her. If you still feel insecure to ask her out, accompany her when she leaves school, gym or work, and make her company a few blocks to chat with her. If you notice she is shows excited with you, you can choose the moment to ask her out or wait a little longer. If she is resistant or does not talk much, do not insist, say goodbye to her and tell you would like to see her soon, do not push her to be with you.
And finally: if a girl is very doesn't show interested in you after trying the first steps of the conquest, then you have to decide whether to give up and understand that this girl is not for you, or keep trying to conquer her. If you choose the latter option, remember not overemphasize or show everything you feel about her. And don't prolong the conquest, this could indicate that you are dependent on being with someone or have low esteem. Love is for two, if a girl does not want to be with you, maybe you have to search in other places or to change your attitude following these advices.
About the author
Ha! so…I like the irony of the first line stating “avoid being desperate”…but isn’t that what desperate people do? They read articles about “how to get the girl”. I’m also not so sure that giving people advice on things to “do” or “don’t do” is going to help in motivating self-esteem. which is obviously more important than if you really get the girl or not.