The cake can be made with many different ingredients, whether salty or sweet. The cakes are very attractive on the table, they attract much attention because the amount of ways that can be prepared and presented, plus they are truly delicious. Here are some cakes to make yourself shine in this holiday dinners as they are chosen especially for these occasions. We also selected those cakes that have a high nutritional property so you can eat without regret.
Vegetarian sausage and sweet potato pie
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 potato
- 3 sausages
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- In a saucepan bring to a boil the carrots with potatoes in another pot boil the sweet potatoes with two eggs, and once everything is properly cooked place them in a bowl and pestle with a fork into a single mixture.
- Then, add the three raw sausages cut into small squares and put the mayonnaise and salt, make a single amalgam and refrigerate. Tip: You can make this mixture into balls, croquettes or give shape to the entire mass of a cake.
- Serve this cake with a salad, but remember not serve much amount as the potato and sweet potato quickly satisfy hunger.
- 750 gr. of Cod
- 4 eggs
- 2 handfuls of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup ofmilk
- salt and pepper
- a bowl of Bechamel sauce.
- This dish began its proceedings three days before you cook: Put the cod into pieces in cold water to be desalinated in the fridge, in a saucepan with a soup bowl down and renew the water 2 or 3 times a day, desalinating it for 3 days.
- Once ready, put the cod to cook in a saucepan with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Once the water boils, turn off the heat and let cool in the same pot.
- Drain the fish, skin and suppresses spine and pass it through the meat grinder.
- Soak the bread crumbs in milk, drain squeezing with hands and add the fish, as well as the yolks and the egg whites, salt and pepper salt only in the event that this very well desalted.
- Put the mixture into a buttered pan and cook in the oven in a water bath for 45 minutes at 190.
- Remove from the pan and serve coated with the sauce.
Sweet ham pie
- 1 round cake mold can be aluminum
- 12 slices of sweet ham (can be vegetarian) fine but do not break
- 12 slices of bread
- sauce similar to mayonnaise but no eggs and lots of garlic. IF you do not find, you can use garlic mayonnaise
- 8 eggs
- Fried tomato
- Cover the pan with the slices of ham leaving ample hanging outside of it.
- Now we need bread box. we take the corners and also put a layer in the bowl.
- We fill the gaps if necessary cutting it into pieces the size and shape you need to make the circle.
- Spread with mayonnaise.
- Make a round omelet pan size and put in it. Again put sliced bread, another layer of mayonnaise.
- Below sautéed garden tomato with tuna. Again covering bread and end with sweet ham.
- Do not eat until the next day.
- 3 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 140 grams of butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 cans of pears in syrup
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar in bowl of mixer and incorporate the softened butter and whisk. add eggs, milk and vanilla while beating until fluffy.
- Besides, sprinkle with brown sugar the bottom of a pan and top with pear halves. Finally, include pears and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for an hour.
- Serve when cool.
Kiwi and walnuts curd cake
- 30 biscuits or cookies
- 100 gr. of Butter
- 1/4 kg. of cottage cheese
- 1 small can of condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr. of shelled walnuts
- 4 kiwis
- Crumble cookies and mix with melted butter.
- Grease a circular mold and cover removable bottom with the dough. Remove the cottage cheese until it is smooth and creamy.
- Incorporate the churning of milk, eggs and nuts.
- Pour the cottage cheese mix on timpani until ready.
- Bake 40 minutes at medium heat until set.
- Turn off the oven and cool the cake an hour with the door ajar and unmold the cake.
- Peel and slice kiwi fruit slices, adorn with kiwi slices and serve cold.
About the author