Published: 06/29/2009 - Updated: 02/04/2014
The butter, unmistakable taste and smell, is a very versatile ingredient in cooking, especially for developing bakery, but it can also be used to season fish, pasta and steamed vegetables, among other things. Rich in vitamin A, D and E, contains minerals such as calcium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, iron, fluorine, copper, iodine, chromium, and selenium.
This product is formulated with ingredients of animal origin, is high in saturated fat and, although it is very energy, moderate consumption is recommended, especially if you have cholesterol problems or are overweight.
- 350 g of whole flour
- 350 gr of butter
- 1 egg
- 200 gr of brown sugar
- 1 / 4 of a liter of cold soy milk
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of sweet anise
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 100 gr of peeled nuts
- 100 gr of dried currant
- Mix in a bowl the eggs, sugar and butter until a homogeneous mixture. Later, add milk, baking powder, anise, and oil and flour. Move until we get a smooth dough, then we will add the walnuts and raisins.
- Turn the mixture into a mold of sponge cake, which we previously smeared with butter, and leave it in the oven at about 180 degrees Centigrade for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool and ready to serve.
- 200 gr. Of ground almonds
- 200 gr. Of brown sugar
- 4 egg whites
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of whole flour
- Mix the flour with ground almonds and sugar.
- Beat the whites until peaks with salt as they are added to the mix before.
- Grease oven tray with butter and place the dough well extended (with the back of a spoon).
- Put the oven to 180 º c for about 7-8 minutes.
- Before it cools, remove the tray and give the form of tiles with a roller or something similar and let cool completely.
- 1 kg of ground almonds
- 1 kg of sugar
- 7 tablespoons of water
- Pour almonds, sugar and water into a bowl.
- Knead for quite some time until it becomes a paste with consistency.
- Put into mold and let it stand a couple of hours.
Turkey with butter
NOTE: to accompany you can prepare this turkey with Apple Gravy, the combination is delicious.
- 3 cans of applesauce
- 3 apples, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 / 4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 / 2 stick butter
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 / 3 cup of brandy
- In a saucepan melt butter and sauté the onion, when transparent, add apple and sugar, stir.
- Cook under heat until the apple is soft, and incorporate brandy to puree, stir to incorporate and cook until it releases the boil.
- Remove and let stand at room temperature before serving.
Sponge cake with lemon yogurt
- 2 lemon yoghurts
- 6 eggs
- 6 cups of flour (with a measure of the yogurt)
- 4 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of sunflower oil
- 1 royal
- a pinch of salt
- lemon zest
- Prepare a mold with butter and sprinkle with a little flour.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients being careful not to form lumps that is well beaten, turn around in the mold previously prepared.
- Then put in oven at a temperature of 175 º C for 45 minutes.
- When ready it is placed on the plate and if you want you can put a little syrup.