Bladderwrack is a seaweed that has many properties for being a food rich in nutrients and which, by its composition and qualities, is a very effective alternative to help you lose weight naturally, plus it helps you to maintain health and to nourish and heal the body.
- Some properties that stand to lose weight are:
- Nutritional properties of bladderwrack:
- Fucus (Bladderwrack) diet to lose weight
- How to prepare bladderwrack infusion?
- How to take infusion?
- Bladderwrack Infusion
- What diet should be followed while taking bladderwrack?
- Keeping Bladderwrack
- About Bladderwrack
Some properties that stand to lose weight are:
- Its high iodine content helps the body eliminate harmful toxins and accumulated fats, and removes harmful cholesterol.
- It contains algin, a substance which is capable of absorbing 100 times its own weight in water. In addition, seaweed is rich in mannitol, a carbohydrate which has laxative and diuretic properties.
- It helps eliminate extra fluid from the body.
- When eating, it produces lots of satiety, which delays hunger and helps regulate appetite.
- It is a good stimulant of the thyroid.
Nutritional properties of bladderwrack:
- Rich in minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, iron
- Very rich in iodine
- High in vegetable proteins (some amino acids)
- Contains vitamin B complex
- Contains vitamins A, C and E.
- It also contains chlorine, potassium, copper, silicon, lithium, boron, nickel, zinc and cobalt, among others
Fucus (Bladderwrack) diet to lose weight
- You must take daily bladderwrack doses indicated below.
- You should always moisturize seaweed before eating and drink at least two liters of water a day to avoid dehydration as seaweed really help to eliminate toxins.
How to prepare bladderwrack infusion?
Once you have moisturized the seaweed, it should be boiled. When you notice a gel-like taking out the fire, strain and serve.
How to take infusion?
Take two cups a day, the first infusion fasting, try to make it fully charged, and the other before the main meal of the day (or during the meal as drinking water).
- A lot of bladderwrack
- Half liter of water
- Place bladderwrack and water in a pot.
- Let the mixture simmer about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn off and strain.
What diet should be followed while taking bladderwrack?
While simply taking a cup of bladderwrack tea a day already helps the process of cleansing to lose weight, if you want to boost and accelerate your results, you should definitely consider the following:
- Avoid processed foods in the diet, fried food, junk and especially those products that contain sugar, refined flour, cow's milk and derivatives. These products tend to create many harmful toxins and fats in the body and are the main causes of overweight and a long list of conditions.
- Nothing new is to know that exercise increases metabolism and helps burn fat accumulated and toxic waste. Exercise also helps the good distribution of nutrients and oxygen through your body.
- Include in your diet citrus that possess cleansing properties and vegetables either in juice and salad.
- Do not forget to drink at least two liters of pure water a day.
Do not refrigerate, as this type of storage causes loss of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
It is best to eat the algae as fresh as possible and store it in a dark bottle and sealed for no more than two or three days.
The bladderwrack seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) is a sea vegetable that can reach between 30 and 90 cm in length, it can take various forms and some examples can be confused with other species. What characterizes this species from others it its vesicles, it is the only algae that has them. The part used is the talus, which has the nutrients.
Should not be consumed by people suffering from hyperthyroidism, anxiety, tachycardia or hypertension, remember it is a stimulant of the thyroid.
The best of Edible seaweed
Products related with Bladderwrack to lose weight
You have not found what you were looking for?