Published: 02/13/2012 - Updated: 06/20/2016
Cellulite is not a disease, it is a symptom that announces an excess of toxins, poor circulation and nutrition, plus, an excess fat that swells (adipocytes) and multiplies in size, which is expelled to the skin and makes it look like an orange peel. On the other hand, obesity includes disorders and imbalances in the liver, kidneys, intestines, endocrine and digestive systems.
Therefore, cellulite and obesity need to be healed from the root, so they won’t appear again. And the first thing for this, in addition to exercise to promote waste and fat mobilization, is a balanced diet, varied and of good quality, rich in nutrients and fiber to help removing harmful toxins and fats, and to stabilize and heal the liver and other affected organs that influence the development of obesity and cellulite.
You should also eliminate from the diet: bad fats, fried foods, meats, sugars refined flour, and cow's milk, as all these products will only clog the body of waste difficult to eliminate, which accumulates in the body fat.
Birdseed against cellulite and obesity
The birdseed, which has served for many years to feed the birds, is a seed with more qualities: it has a powerful enzyme contribution; with a powerful protein (a glass of birdseed milk has more protein than two kilos of meat, and without harmful fats or cholesterol). Its enzymes are potent reducer of inflammations and rebuilders of organs like the liver, kidneys and pancreas. It contains lipase, an enzyme that removes fat accumulated in the veins, arteries or other body parts rapidly.
In addition, the birdseed is a powerful pancreatic regenerator, helping to eliminate fluids and kidney enzymes recharge.
Another quality is that birdseed is a rich source of antioxidants, which help prevent deterioration of organs and skin, and to prevent and help to fight obesity and cellulite.
Benefits of weight loss and cellulite cure with birdseed:
- In addition to fight the root of these two problems, it heals your body in general.
- The birdseed is readily available and economical, so you will not have to spend large amounts of money on weight loss products.
- There are not side effects, as your body will slowly be healed without adverse effects.
- In addition to weight loss and elimination of cellulite, birdseed will help to reaffirm tissues because it’s a powerful antioxidant which tones the muscles.Its use helps to prevent and heal cirrhosis, atherosclerosis, hypertension, liver problems, etc.
- Young people can also take birdseed milk.
- Combined with a good diet, it will help to combat overweight and cure liver and diseases related to obesity.
How to use the birdseed to cure cellulite and overweight?
In addition to following dietary recommendations specified above, start your day with a glass birdseed milk, which is prepared in this way:
- 5 tablespoons of birdseed per cup and a half of water.
- Water for washing and blending
- Soak the birdseed in a pot and cover with clean water. Let soak overnight to destroy the silica or insecticides that can be attached to the peel.
- Then in the morning, wash again very well. Discard the excess water and drain well.
- Then grind in a blender with a glass and a half of pure water and strain.
- Drink on an empty stomach or if you want to lose more weight, drink a glass three times a day, one before breakfast, another with food and another with dinner. It is important that you don’t add any fruit, sugar or something else, take it naturally.
Here is another recipe:
Lentils with birdseed
- 2 kilos of lentils
- 1 cup of birdseed, soaked and washed before
- 3 or 4 large tomatoes, previously liquefied and seasoned with onion, garlic and salt
- Half onion
- Two cloves of garlic
- Sea salt
- Cook the lentils in a large pot until almost tender. Then add the bird seed, tomato seasoned with onion and some chopped onion and minced garlic, and salt to taste.
- Add chopped cilantro. Then serve hot.