Author: Prof. Dr. Luis Ruiz-García
Luis Ruiz García holds a PhD in Agricultural Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Madrid. He also holds the degrees of Diploma of Advanced Doctoral Studies, Agronomist Engineer in the specialty of Environment and Agricultural Technical Engineer in the specialty of Horticulture and Jadinería.
During his career he has obtained numerous awards and honorable mentions for his publications and research results.
In Biomanantial.com he is responsible for the contents on Organic Agriculture, Urban Agriculture and Environment. He also collaborates in the edition of contents on medicinal plants and food quality.
Distinctions and awards received:
- Mention of excellence as European Doctor.
- Extraordinary Doctorate Award at the UPM, in the academic year 2008-2009.
- Award for the best Doctoral Thesis of the College of Agricultural Engineers of Central and Canary Islands (Spain).
- Member of the winning team of the UNACOMA Vision Award 2006.
- Accesit in Iberflora awards to the best Final Projects on Gardening and Landscaping.
Profiles in international scientific platforms: