To awake your appetite and put a festive mood, nothing beats a good appetizer or snack, which are very useful to relieve hunger and entice the palate. These recipes are especially chosen for the holidays this year, you will give a special and original touch to your party or meeting and also are very simple to prepare, do not take too much time to develop … and less to eat them!
Paté of Smoked Salmon
(Ideal for serving with crackers, toast, toasts, etc.).
- 125 gr. of smoked salmon
- 150 gr. of cottage cheese
- 250 gr. of unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. of dry sherry
- 1 tbsp. of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Place salmon and cheese in food processor.
- Then, in a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Place in food processor (while on) the butter over salmon mixture, add the sherry, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Grind for 30 seconds.
- Then season with pepper and Tabasco sauce, and serve with toast, appetizers or crackers.
Bundles of Oyster and Bacon
- 24 oysters
- 24 small slices of good bacon
- 1 / 2 teaspoon of Tabasco
- Lemon juice, salt
For mini skewers of duck ham and papaya:
- 300 g of cured duck ham
- 2 ripe papayas
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Open the oysters and marinate for a minute in the lemon juice, add a dash of Tabasco and a pinch of salt. Drain and wrap each oyster in a slice of bacon.
- Heat a grill and make the bundles until golden. Approximately three minutes.
- For mini skewers, cut duck ham and papaya into strips, reserve. Halve the papaya, remove seeds and make little balls of fruit. Put in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice, honey and vinegar. Cook
Turkey with Cranberries sauce
- 450 grams of cranberry sauce
- 4 large flour tortillas (spinach if you find)
- 330 grams of sliced American cheese
- 330 grams of thinly sliced smoked turkey
- Red and yellow peppers
- 1 / 2 head lettuce
- cocktail onions for garnish
- Place cranberry sauce in a food processor and press briefly. Then place the tortillas on a flat surface and spread with mayonnaise. Add a little cheese and turkey. Spread the sauce on the turkey and top with lettuce. Roll to prevent the filling getting out and leaving the edges down.
- Cut each roll into pieces and insert toothpicks to hold them together. Place in a power way to create a Christmas tree. Garnish with cocktail onions and pepper. Done!
Pita Bread with Cheese
- 300 gr of flour
- 1 / 2 of royal yeast
- 1 natural yogurt
- 1teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Cheese filling
- Put the ingredients into the bowl except cheese.
- If we see that the dough does not bind well, add a little water.
- Remove from the glass and make a ball with the dough, cover and let stand in refrigerator 15m.
- Take portions of dough and go flat with the roller, put the cheese or filling that we will use and close with the fingers to prevent the filling getting out. Then fry and it’s ready.
Pizzaera with mozzarella
- Onion 1 / 2 kilo
- Olive oil
- Gouda Cheese 200GS
- 300gs of mozzarella cheese
- Black Olives
- Cook milk in a saucepan in proportions to achieve a very thick paste.
- The onions should be golden in olive oil and then drained, mix with polenta and paste and add Gouda cheese into small pieces.
- Take this to a pizzeria source previously buttered and bake in hot oven 180 º for 30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Then apply the mozzarella, sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
About the author