Published: 02/27/2009 - Updated: 05/25/2016
To whet your appetite you can offer various foods: olives, cheeses, crackers, a cool drink, chips, etc. However, if you want to offer a very special and original snack, we recommend here some enchant foods for your guests, very original, delicious and nutritious.
- 200 gr. Of white grape
- 150 gr. Of Pastry
- 125 gr. of fresh cheese
- 75 ml. of milk
- 50 ml. of cream
- 50 gr. of brown sugar
- 30 gr. of Flour
- 1 egg
- Apricot jam
- Currants, blueberries and raspberries
- Mint leaves
- Spread the pastry with a rolling pin and cover the molds. Before baking, it is advisable to place on each dried chickpeas so the dough does not inflate. Bake at 180c for 15 minutes., peeled grapes cut them in half and remove the seeds.
- Put in a jar cheese, cream, milk, egg, sugar and flour. Mix well with an electric mixer.
- Enter the mixture into a pastry bag.
- When pastry molds are done, let them tune a bit and put on each a little peach jam.
- Serve within each some cheese mixture, top with half grape. Bake again for 15 minutes at 180c. Let them cool and take off mold. Put some jam and decorate with a few currants, blueberries, raspberries and a sprig of chopped mint.
- When you are going to remove any baking tray, it is important that you use the cloth is completely dry.
Asparagus with capers and anchovies
- 2 Cantabrian anchovies drained
- 1 splash of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of chicken broth (no fat)
- 5 or 6 capers
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 1/2 kg of asparagus
- Chopped parsley
- Mash finely parsley, anchovies, capers, lemon and stock.
- Add oil, and stir everything for a few seconds. Reserve.
- Thoroughly clean the asparagus to remove the tough part
- Steam them until tender but firm.
- Once have cooled with cold water, dry on absorbent kitchen paper or paper towels.
- Place in a bowl and cover with the mashed preparation.
- Leave to marinate for two hours at room temperature.
- From that moment we can serve.
Bread Toast with Bottarga
- 2 sausages botarghe
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 lemon
- 1 tomato
- Cut into thin slices the bottarga, then marinate covered with olive oil for 4 hours. Place bread slices on hot toast well, and squeeze a few drops of lemon on top.
- Enrich distributing roasted diced tomatoes. Use oil to spice marinara spaghetti or other craft pasta.
- Put the bags to dry until ready.
- 250 gr. of Water
- 125 gr. of Flour
- 25 gr. of Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 100 gr. of sugar
- Bring water to boil with the butter. Here remove from heat and add flour which was previously there will be added grated lemon rind. Relocating to simmer, turning continuously until the dough pulls away from the edges.
- Remove from heat and add the eggs (the latter should not be added until well incorporated this first). with the help of a spoon or a pastry bag to be throwing the dough in a pan with hot oil (not too much). Pitch once the fire and go up turning the fritters to be made everywhere. Remove from oil when golden brown and add the sugar on top.
- Finally, the taste can be filled with chocolate, jam, honey, molasses, etc..
Canapes with Olives
- 20 canapes
- 20 melba toast
- 200 gr. of black olives
- 1 small onion tender
- 1 pinch of fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch of fresh thyme
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small glass of wine
- olive oil
- Leave the olive, along with the minced garlic, thyme, finely chopped onion, olive oil and rosemary. the longer you leave it better, minimum three hours.
- Remove bones olives and spend all through the mincer. It should be served with melba toast type, they are the best.
Mushrooms with mint
- 12 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 handful of fresh mint leaves
- ¼ bunch of sage
- 2 lemons
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp. of salt
- Grind mint leaves, sage and mix well with the lemon juice, olive oil, chopped garlic and salt to make an emulsion.
- Wash the mushrooms with cold water and dry them gently with a dishcloth. Take care not to damage. Cut them the lower end of the trunk (usually woody).
- Put the hot iron and cast a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the mushrooms supported either side of the hat not put them on the plate, add the dressing in mint with a brush.
- Cook 3 to 4 min. (A half turn around time). Remove and serve.