Every time you see a small be you run away to avoid the sting? Well the next time you see a bee do not feel so bad because the alternative medicine therapists around the world recognize that injecting bee venom it is very useful to treat and cure with great success various ailments.
The use of bee venom to cure diseases is not as old as the use of honey, which was known since antiquity for its great ability to heal various illnesses and infections. However, since 1844, Philip Tertiary, an Austrian doctor who suffered from rheumatism and suffered severe joint pain, found that the picketing of the bee was very beneficial for treating this condition. The accident, like many of the scientific events, was what led to the discovery, being attacked during 24 years by many bees, noted that such an incident from his rheumatic aches and pains disappeared. Motivated by the above, began to spread apitherapy.
The apitherapy is defined as the use of small doses of apitoxin, from live bees in treatments for autoimmune diseases.
This therapy uses bee venom for medicinal purposes and is developing very well in the clinical level, where it acts as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and immunosuppressive.
The apitherapy is recommended in cases of:
- Muscle aches
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Disease diagnosis is critical as multiple sclerosis.
What does bee venom contain?
Bee venom is a set of biologically active and very fragile substances. The poison solution breaks down and becomes infected by bacteria easily while light, oxygen and temperature dehydrate and degrade in a few hours. Therefore, the picket bee is the most effective way to control the amount and quality of venom just because this would prevent their effective enzymes to break down by environmental effects.
It contains three enzymes that confer its anti-inflammatory properties: the apamine, pain suppressant, peptide 401, and anti melitine, which helps the immune system to recognize and not to attack the joints, as in the case of arthritis.
The apitoxin, on the other hand, is a clear liquid of acid reaction and contains 88 percent water and enzymes are proteins, peptides, amines, sugars, phospholipids, amino acids and volatile compounds with high biological activity in living things.
How to conduct apitherapy?
1. For the treatment are used bees of 20 to 30 days of life, since they are in the final stage of their life cycle, because they do not live more than 65 days. Once the bee sting is out, its death in a couple of hours.
2. The therapist will help with a metal clip which takes the chest by the worker bee who is between fifteen and twenty days of life. The therapist directs the insect's stinger into the patient's pre-selected, pressing gently on the skin pricks.
3. Once you click the bee to remove quickly to stop its venom gland, and with the other hand, remove the stinger with a fine forceps taking care not to touch the gland.
4. Stinger works like a kind of micro-needle and sterile as an exact biological pump (poison gland), which is inserted into the skin a millimeter or two and remains two or three seconds, while poison gland that lets a small amount of venom in the subcutaneous tissue. The total amount of venom that contains a gland varies between 0.2 and 0.3 mg.
5. The treatment is applied in a specific place as micro poison disease.
Effects of treatment
Redness, swelling, itching in the area, until the fever and pain are normal and general symptoms that can last up to four days, and does not mean that the person is allergic.
To avoid discomfort you can:
- Apply ice to the affected site.
- Apply compresses of chamomile
- Take plenty of fluids.
Advantages of treatment
This therapy can be somewhat or very annoying to some, but really worth it, because it is truly extraordinary in all kinds of muscular disorders and diseases of the immune system. It is used successfully to treat:
- Joint diseases
- Inflammation of the sciatic nerve
- Multiple sclerosis
- Hormonal disorders in women
- It is generally recommended for all those with pain and / or inflammation and has no idea what is clinically
- Very successful in athletes
The best of Alternative Therapies
You have not found what you were looking for?