In this article, Rosario de Cuenca presents us several recipes for desserts such as the amazing noni Torrijas or the eggplant pudding. Also others such as Roquefort cake or a delicious apple pie light, low in calories.
- 200 grofflour
- 1 envelope of yeast
- 200 grams of cream
- 3 eggs
- 150 gr of roquefort
- 70 gr of raisins
- Put the raisins in a cup of hot water. Preheat oven to 210 ° (thermostat 7.) Mix flour, yeast, whole eggs in a terrine.
- Then add the chopped blue cheese and cream. Strain the raisins and incorporate them into the dough.
- Extend the hand across the butter and add the prepared mold. Put it in the oven, the thermostat down to 6 or 180 ° C. Let sit for 35 minutes. Allow it to cool before removing it from the mold.
- 2 kg. of eggplant
- 8 cl. of olive oil
- some butter for the mold
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of warm milk
- Bay leaf
For the tomato sauce and basil:
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 100 gr. of bacon
- 3 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 6 tomatoes
- 12 basil leaves
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Prepare tomato sauce (one day in advance): Peel the tomatoes and drain. Salt and place in a colander so that excess water loss. Allow to drain for an hour.
- Peel the garlic. With electric mixer, grind the tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix.
- Pass the sauce through a sieve. Wash the basil leaves and place them in the bottom of a salad bowl. Pour over the tomato sauce.
- Let sit all day in the fridge.
- Peel the garlic. Peel eggplants and cut them into dice.
- Gently fry the eggplant in olive oil for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt, pepper, thyme and bay leaf.
- Lower heat and simmer for about 30 minutes under cover.
- Remove thyme and bay leaves. Grind eggplants to make a puree. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add milk, eggs and mix until a homogeneous preparation.
- Grease with butter a high mold, pour the preparation and cook for one hour at a water bath at 200 ° C.
- Remove the mold and serve with tomato sauce and basil.
Light apple cake
- 125 g of flour
- 80 g of light margarine
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 medium apples
- 8 cl of apricot coulis
Preparation of Brise:
- Whisk the flour with margarine, water and salt until the mixture is hard. Put out on a table. Crush with your hands several times until you get a homogeneous dough. Round in shape and let it stand for 30 minutes in the refrigerator, wrap in transparent paper.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts, small balls and crush it with the roller to form 4 bases round the same size.
- Remove the heart and the seeds of apples, slice into small items and place the dough in the form of a rose, so the entire cover, but not in excess.
- Put in the oven pre-heated to 220 º C for 20 minutes. Spray with apricot coulis and serve immediately on hot plates.
Tips: You can buy Brise made and frozen.
- Torrija breads
- Olive Oil
- Sugar or saccharine
- Noni Juice
- Dip the bread in wine and sugar, pass the egg. Fry in hot oil.
- Drain on paper. Mix wine, Noni juice (10ml) and cinnamon. Put above the torrijas.
- Garnish with powdered sugar.