Published: 02/17/2014 - Updated: 06/17/2016
Author: K. Laura Garcés G
Before, there were many diseases which were considered incurable such as cancer, however we now know of many people who have been cured. AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) is a disease whose virus HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) can be spread through sharing infected needles when injecting drugs, having unprotected sex with an infected person or coming into contact with infected bodily fluids.
This infection is characterised by gradually destroying the body's defense system (immune system), which causes the body to get gradually weaker until it is unable to defend itself against viruses and infections. It is a disease where the same defense system attacks itself, i.e. it doesn’t recognise itself, which causes the body to become very vulnerable to infections and cancers that are potentially deadly. This virus is very hardy and difficult to attack, but if we consider that the body has amazing healing potential that can be activated by the medicinal use of food, as well as a good attitude towards our life, we could and can help our health surprisingly and efficiently.
Knowing "the enemy"
AIDS is a virus infection that can be transmitted by:
- Oral, vaginal or anal sex.
- Blood transfusions or sharing needles.
- From mother to son in pregnancy or lactation, when the mother is infected.
- People who inject drugs by sharing infected needles.
- Contact with infected seminal or vaginal discharge.
It is important to know that it is impossible for the virus to be transmitted by hugging, mosquitoes, touching things touched by infected people or by donating blood or organs. Although the virus has been found in saliva and tears, these fluids do not transmit the infection.
Symptoms of a person with AIDS:
- Fevers with diarrhea
- Ulcers and fungal infections
- Muscle pain or stiffness in muscles
- Cold sweats
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Skin rashes of various types
- Sore throat
In some cases, there are infected people whose body limits the virus to progress very slowly or indeed to never progress, so they do not acquire AIDS. These people have very strong and healthy immune systems. In this case, symptoms may include fever, chills, rash, weakness, weight loss, etc.
Treatment support for people with AIDS
Considering that this is a virus, it is important to start with the basics: The intestines. Viruses often stay and spread when there is a very acid environment in the body, full of toxins, so a detox diet will help tremendously. Remember that the intestine is where the health of the body is forged, and so much of the disease depends on the level of circulating toxins and wastes from the body.
Diet of Bromeliad Enzymes
The recommended diet in this case is the pineapple diet, rich in bromeliad enzymes (which come from plants classified as bromeliads), with powerful digestive and restorative qualities for cells, tissues, organs and systems, which definitely help to regain general balance in your body. Furthermore, with this diet you can change the putrid atmosphere generated in the large intestine which does not help the balance of normal body functions.
The diet is eating only pineapple for 3 to 5 full days, depending on how advanced this virus is. Begin fasting with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and warm Boldo tea, with the juice of half a lemon squeezed into it. Then, only pineapple.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALAzukis Recipes
If during this diet you experience symptoms such as stomach pains, headaches or rashes this is normal: It means that there is a mobilisation of toxins and there may be cases of severe poisoning, nausea or vomiting. If these healing symptoms are exceptionally strong, make a broth of steamed vegetables with rice. Ideally do not eat anything but pineapple, but if you feel hungry, eat a simple vegetable broth and nothing more.
Drugs, strong medication, alcohol and/or a careless diet can generate many disorders and imbalances in the body, primarily in the intestines. It is important that, if you really want to help your body right now and decrease your symptoms, you must follow the rule "nothing to harm my gut", by avoiding eating junk food, especially processed food. Neither fried foods, soft drinks, animal meats, processed meats such as hams, as well as sweets, candies, cakes, canned and alcoholic drinks, non-organic chicken, etc. We also strongly encourage you to avoid all drugs or alcohol too. Keep in mind that there are many cases where the virus causes no symptoms, and there are people who have the virus for life without contracting AIDS, i.e. the virus is not active in the person, and this is often the case for those who are infected but have a strengthened immune system and clean blood.
Enzyme diet after cleansing the body with pineapple
Enzymes are the most powerful liquid or substances in our body and they have a long list of functions. Some include: tissue regeneration, activate fluids and nutrients in your cells and tissues, purification of toxins and assimilating proteins among other things. They also have the ability to help digest everything you eat, and if you have good digestion undoubtedly you will have excellent health since health depends on how you assimilate food rather than just what you eat.
In fact, everything you eat has enzymes: Meat, eggs, vegetables, fruits, etc., but enzymes are lost when you heat or cook food.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHenna: Natural Dyes
1. Your diet from the day you finish the pineapple cleansing diet should be based on raw or steamed vegetables in salads and juices as well as 2 litres of pure water every day. Seeds and oil are also important, especially flaxseed, chia, walnuts and almonds.
2. It is very important, during these days of healing, that you drink aloe juice daily. The aloe helps regenerate cells and other tissues and is a very powerful healing plant, full of healing enzymes. A carrot juice with aloe and a sprig of celery will make you feel great and your body will receive it as a medicinal elixir.
3. You should exercise daily fasting, drinking Boldo tea one day, and Horsetail tea the next.
4. Take a clove of raw and tender garlic in the night, so that the smell does not bother you.
5. Remember to avoid the foods and products mentioned above.
6. Prepare this fermented beverage and drink it daily: Put two sweet pineapples with three litres of water in a casserole dish. Add a little brown sugar and cover with gauze. Leave to ferment for 3 weeks in a place where the temperature is roughly 12 degrees. By the third week, strain and add ice then drink a glass or two daily.
7. In the case of a small child having AIDS, you can follow a raw food diet based on raw vegetables, salads and citrus juice in the mornings. Avoid all the junk food and milk in any form: Try vegetable milks, such as almond or oat milk. It is important that you talk to your child about how to love him/herself, understand their body and use the disease/virus as a means to make them a stronger person.
Consider your attitudes and feelings
Many diseases are largely due to the attitudes we take towards life. Excess stress generates contained emotions, fears, frequent and prolonged anger, etc. that causes the immune system to weaken, which will not help you heal.
It is important now, more than ever, to learn to love a lot, to learn what it means "to love", start to avoid criticising and begin to accept more and learn more about yourself. Stop waiting for others, because people often do not know how to love others. Better start now and do it for yourself, motivate yourself with your own life and "defend" what you want to defend but with more intelligence and knowledge. If your immune system is low, this can be because deep down you are not assimilating situations that may make you feel a lot of pain and frustration.
Therapies that might help you
Bio-decoding therapy can be a very valuable tool to help your understanding during this time and learn how your body works, highlighting the great relationship you and your body has with what you are feeling. Reflexology and Acupuncture can help stimulate the flow of energy in your body and help balance it, but it is very important to work with and on yourself, the way you see the world and your feelings/emotions.
We recommend you read: "You can heal your life" by Louise L Hay, "The Elixir of Love", or "The Mystery of Love" by Ramtha, and "Privacy" by Osho.
About the author