The feeling of heaviness, abdominal pain, distension, usually is present when we have large meals rich in fat. Some people may feel indigestible to the consumption of foods such as milk and vegetables.
Digestion starts in the mouth, so it is important to chew slowly: one of the most common causes of indigestion is swallowing air when chewing, try to avoid talking when eating your food, and your snacks should be small.
Note that drinking fluids with meals dilutes the enzymes, and can cause dyspepsia, or indigestion, so if you feel indigestion frequently, try to consume your fluids half an hour before eating.
Not recommended food
When food is not properly digested in the intestine is fermented generating many gases.
Some foods which are harder to digest are grains and legumes, which are high in complex carbohydrates and fiber.
Dairy products are often difficult to digest, because it contains lactose, and in some people, can cause slow and uncomfortable digestion.
If you have a weak stomach or you usually have slow digestion, these juices can be a lot of help, it is recommended to take them after a meal.
Peach and carrot juice
- 2 peaches
- 3 carrots
- Peel the peaches and remove the seeds and wash the carrots.
- Put two ingredients in extractor juice and stir well. Drink freshly made.
Papaya and Melon Juice
Papaya is a fruit considered digestive, is endowed with natural enzymes that help improve digestion.
- 1 cup of papaya, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup of melon, peeled and diced
- The juice of a lemon
- Purée or pass them through the juicer. Stir well and take it freshly made.
Apple, Pineapple and Papaya juice
This is a great juice for people who have dental problems, or a delicate stomach and slow digestion. This juice helps relieve stomach aches, indigestion and constipation. Furthermore, hydrates and softens the intestinal mucosa.
- 1 apple shelled
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- ¼ cup of chopped papaya
- Pass apple by the extractor. Blend the remaining ingredients, strain and drink right away.
We recommend taking a glass after a meal, for three days a week.
Pineapple mineral water
- 2 cups of pineapple, peeled, and sliced
- 1 cup of mineral water
- Put the pineapple in juice extractor, mix the resulting juice with mineral water and take after meals.
Kiwi and ginger juice
In ancient times, ginger was used to counteract nausea and upset stomach.
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger
- 1 kiwifruit
- 1 green apple
- ½ cucumber
- Take off the kiwi skin. Put all the ingredients in the juicer and stir well. It can be drank daily at breakfast.
All we have ever experienced digestions. However, if you already have a diagnosis of any problems or digestive disease, follow the directions of your doctor.
People diagnosed with dyspepsia, may suffer discomfort if consume foods such as coffee, meat, fried foods, carbonated drinks and even spiked fruit juices.
For patients suffering from ulcers, these juices are not recommended as they may affect the sensitivity stomach.
If you have persistent stomach upset and nausea after eating, it is important that you go to a specialist who can do an emergency exploration and provide an accurate diagnosis.
About the author