The curd is a soft cheese, a product very similar to fresh cheese. It’s lightweight, one can say that it is not real cheese but a milk derivative that is obtained from the fermentation from the whey, by the action of bacteria lactobacilli type. This cheese has a mild flavor and delicate, it is a good source of proteins and has higher biological value than milk. Distinguished by its content of B1, B2 and folic acid.
In the kitchen, is ideal to prepare many dishes, perfectly replaces other cheeses that are high in fat content. The curd is good to help maintain weight.
Mousse of smoked eel
- 200 grms of Smoked eel
- 150 grms of curd
- 35 grms of gelatin powder
- 1 glass of water
- 1 glass of white wine
- 3 tablespoons of caviar
- Prepare gelatin with boiling water and then pour into a mold. Put in the freezer.
- When is ready, put the curd into a bowl, crush well with a fork.
- Besides, finely chop smoked eel and mix with curd.
- Add the gelatin cold but still liquid, and white wine.
- Mix everything well and add caviar to mix with other.
- This cream is poured into a mold and place in refrigerator 6 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Serves: 4 people
- 4 oranges
- 300 gr. of curd
- 4 tablespoons of sugar cane
- 2 tablespoons of fruit
- Peel 3 oranges with no white pulp. Cut into thin slices and reserve in refrigerator.
- Squeeze juice of remaining orange. Cut the fruit into small pieces.
- Put the curd in a bowl and crush with a fork. Put in a bowl with sugar, fruit and orange juice. Mix well.
- Spread the slices on individual plates and pour the curd mixture spread on top.
Lemon and curd cake
- 250 grams of curd
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- 2 lemon yogurts
- 60 grams of whole flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 lemon and rum
- Mix curd with yogurt, sugar and flour.
- Add the yolks, the grated rind of lemon.
- Incorporate a dash of rum.
- Pour this preparation into a mold.
- Cook in oven, water bath 20 minutes.
- Serve cold with lemon slices around.
Vegetables and curd tart
- 700 g of kale or spinach, cooked and sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 / 4 red pepper cut into small cubes
- 250 g of curd
- 1 medium carrot grated or finite
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 Pascualín caps
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 2 slices of cheese to melt, or whatever you have at home
- Salt and oil
- In a skillet with a little oil, place the chopped onion, minced garlic, diced pepper and grated carrot. Stir well and let cook until onion is browned.
- In a plate put a bit of furnace oil and spread well with a paper towel.
- Place in one of the Pascualín lids. If you purchased the Mercadona, remember to leave it 15 minutes defrosting at room temperature, and instead of putting oil on the plate, you can use one of the baking paper that comes in the same box.
- In a bowl place the cold kale or spinach (thawed and boiled). Remember to drain water very well.
- In the same bowl where we put the chard or spinach. Mix all ingredients well. Finally, add the preparation we did in the skillet and integrate everything.
- Spread the preparation on the cover of free Pascualín leaving an inch from each edge.
- Place on top of preparing the slices of cheese.
- Finally place the lid of another Pascualín above, trying to match the link below to be smooth. Join the masses, and with a fork, prick the dough up in some places.
- Cook at 200 º for 20 minutes, or until the golden masa.9) Remove from oven, and serve.
Curd with pineapple glass
- 8 slices of pineapple
- 300 gm of curd
- 1 pot of milk
- 10 drops of saccharin
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 / 2 cup of unsweetened cocoa
- 1 pot of milk
- Chop the pineapple well drained (with a blender if you have Thurmix). Put it into cups.
- Put the curd and milk glass, 4 speed with a mixer, a few seconds.
- Put the cream obtained over the pineapple.
- Put ingredients in the glass cover, programming speed 3 minutes, 100 º
- Dip the glass with this coverage and put a cherry for garnish.
About the author