Among one of the most important meanings of the word health is the delight. In the kitchen, this is a principle that should not be broken: enjoying food and combining this with healthy and quality products is the equation that produces the maximum utilization of the food. Pasta (and other food) of organic agriculture are exempt from pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, which are aggressors not only for the body but for the environment.
Organically grown products recovered traditional and natural methods of gardening and cultivation, showing that an organic fertilizer is as effective as an artificial one, and can be made recipes of herbal pesticides and decoctions which do not affect the body or the environment, respecting the ecological balance.
Pasta with broccoli
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 bunch of broccoli
- 450 grams of organic macaroni
- 2 tablespoons of olive oilcold pressed
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 90 grams of grated Mozzarella
- 90g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 45 g of butter
- 50 grams of vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons of white wine
- Wash and cut the leaves from the stems of broccoli
- Cut the broccoli sprouts retain some stem.
- Peel the rest of the stems and cut into pieces.
- Cook the steamed broccoli (remember that water should not be in contact with the broccoli to retain the nutrients of the vegetable)
- Cook the pasta in boiling water with herbs. Once al dente, rinse with cold water and drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté garlic in hot oil.
- Add the broccoli and garlic and cook 4 min.
- Add the mozzarella and parmesan cheese, butter, broth and wine.
- Leave to simmer a few minutes to dissolve the cheese.
- Pour this sauce over the macaroni.
- Mix gently and serve.
Alegro spaghetti with peppers
- 8 medium beets
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 kg. of organic spaghettis
- 2 cups of green peppers, yellow and red diced small
- Salt (preferably sea)
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALAloe
- Cut the stems of the beets, wash them under running cold water brush them well to remove all the soil.
- Wrap them in foil and bake three quarters of an hour, until they are tender. Cool slightly and peel and cut into pieces not too small.
- In a bowl large enough to accommodate the entire spaghetti, put the olive oil and garlic.
- Heat until the oil starts to sizzle (garlic does not have to take much color). Add the beet slices.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted hot water until it is almost dente. Drain, but reserve a cup of the cooking water.
- Put the spaghetti in the bowl of beets, add water reserved and heat over low heat, turning constantly until the pasta is of a uniform color. It should be done in two minutes lot.
- Once ready the pasta, add colored peppers. Stir well and serve.
Noodles with Tofu
- 200 gr of Tofu cheese
- one spinach plant
- The juice of one lemon
- Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 20g of white sesame
- 500 grams of organic noodles
- Olive oil
- Flake spinach, wash well and cut
- Chop the garlic, cut the tofu into small cubes and put them marinate with soy sauce, lemon, oyster sauce and sesame by 1 hr.
- In a deep pan with oil, sauté the spinach with garlic.
- Drain the tofu and add to spinach.
- Besides, cook the noodles in salted water until al dente.
- Once ready the noodles, sprinkle with soy sauce and oysters.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALSap Syrup diet
- 300 gr. of organic pasta shaped (macaroni, shells, spirals, etc. )
- 2 onions
- 50 gr. of Raisins
- 25 gr. of Sprocket
- 200 ml. of cream
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- Olive oil
- Cut the onions into thin slices, boil them in oil over low heat and covered until tender but firm.
- Add raisins (previously soaked and drained ) and pine nuts. Fry a few minutes.
- Pour the cream, curry powder, mixing well. Reserve.
- Boil the pasta in salted water until al dente. Rinse with cold water.
- Drain. Reserve into a separate saucepan.
- Add then the previous cream and mix well.
Pasta with soy meat and tomato
- 1/2 kilo of organic noodles long and thick
- 250 grams of soy meat into small pieces
- A can of tomatoes ( can be organically grown )
- Two tomatoes sliced lengthwise
- Two onions sliced lengthwise
- A clove of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the soy meat (or buy pre- cooked)
- In a pan with hot oil fry the soy meat a few minutes with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add after canning tomatoes.
- Let simmer. Meanwhile, cook the noodles in boiling water.
- Separately, fry the onion, when this has become a transparent color, add the tomatoes.
- Pour the onion and tomatoes to soy meat.
- Cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Incorporate this stew with previously cooked noodles.
- Leave seasoning over medium heat 5 minutes.
About the author