Published: 01/07/2013 - Updated: 10/16/2018
Author: Miriam Reyes4 Comments
The fish is a healthy source of protein and good fatty acids like omega-3, but surely when preparing it, you come across a dilemma. Here I present some recipes to enjoy a delicious dish with fish.
The ceviche, also spelled cebiche, seviche, or sebiche and all these forms have been recognized by the Royal Spanish Academy, originated in Peru. This dish was made with fresh fish with marinade, but later with the Spanish influence, sour orange juice and onion was added to the pan adapting Mediterranean culinary custom. Currently in Peru, this dish is considered as part of their national identity.
- 750 grams of boneless Sawfish fillet
- 400 grams of tomato Saladet
- 100 grams Chile (avoid if you don’t like spicy)
- 1 piece of white or purple onion
- 12 pieces of lemons
- 30 grams of cilantro
- 30 ml. of olive oil
- 1 piece of avocado
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the fish into small cubes and place in a baking dish
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons, reserving one. Add lemon juice to fish and cover with plastic and refrigerate for two hours stirring frequently, until it turns white and uniform.
- Chop finely diced, tomato, onion and chilies, then add them to fish and stir well.
- Cut cilantro and add, like olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Before serving, add some avocado into wedges removing the skin, bathing them with the lemon juice you reserved and use them to decorate the ceviche.
Salmon with clams
Salmon is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids to which is attributed a key role in the development of intelligence as well as nervous and circulatory systems to living longer and better.
- 1 kg of thick salmon fillets
- ½ kg of clams
- 250g of sliced ??mushrooms
- 250g of butter
- 1 cup of milk
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 splash of white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put salt and marinate fillets in milk, and juice of half a lemon, at least 2 hours.
- Melt butter in a skillet and sauté the mushrooms until they have released their juices, add the splash of white wine. Add the juice of half a lemon and salt & pepper.
- Drain the steaks on the grill and grill until golden brown on both sides.
- Distribute fillets in a serving bowl, add the clams with mushrooms.
Grouper is a very versatile fish in the kitchen, including it in our diet can be a healthy idea.
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALRecipes with Arame seaweed
- 6 grouper fillets
- 6 tablespoons of oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- Chopped parsley and salt to taste
- Prepare slices of grouper, washing in cold water, and drying taking off scales with a cloth.
- Put them in a bowl with the onion and parsley.
- Add the oil and stand for two hours.
- Heat the grill with a little oil and place the fish, without onion and parsley. Heat for 5 minutes on each side and basting with the marinade oil before. Season with salt, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Grouper with Bechamel
- 600 gr. of grouper
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cups of skim milk
- 1 tablespoon offlour
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- ½ kg of thick mashed potatoes
- 100 grams of grated Manchego cheese
- Olive oil, the necessary
- Salt, nutmeg and pepper to taste
MORE IN BIOMANANTIALHypogonadism: natural treatment and more ...
- Fry onions in oil and before they brown, add the tomato sauce. Lightly add salt & pepper to grouper. Incorporate it and cook a couple of minutes.
- Place fish in a bowl greased with a tablespoon of butter and add the puree into piles.
- Make the bechamel sauce with a tablespoon of butter, milk, flour and nutmeg, cover the fish with this. Sprinkle with cheese and bake until it melts.
About the author
Nice recipes guys! Perfecto to impress my boyfriend on this weekend, because he loves all kind of fish. I didn?t know that ceviche was from Peru, it is so delicious and I?d love to make it on my own house, thank you a lot!
CLAMS ARE DELICIOUS! OR DON’T YOU THINK THAT? I HAVE AN AMAZING RECIPE OF THEM PREPARED IN THE OVEN WITH SOME LEMON AND HERBS, JUST LIKE THAT, THE CLAMS OPENED AND THAT IS ENOUGH TO GET AN AMAZING FLAVOR, YOU WILL LOVE THEM! THAT IS NOT REALLY FISH BUT IT IS DELICIOUS!
bechamel sauce is one of my favorite and so of my wife so I was thiking of the last recipe for our anniversary… what do you think?
I live in Alaska and we eat a LOT of fish. Fortunately you gave a recipe for all sorts of different water fish, and all we have here from that list is salmon, but that sure does sound like a great recipe. Any good ideas for cooking with halibut, rock fish, lingcod? Fish from the Pacific Northwest ideally…