Gourmet Group, in collaboration with the Biodiversity Foundation and the Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food and the Spanish Society of Organic Agriculture, SEAE, calls the II-ECOGOURMETS AWARDS 2006, dedicated to organic food, whose main goal is public recognition of those individuals, companies, organizations or institutions that have contributed to the development of this model food and whose effort represents a model for the entities involved in this sector.
These awards, created in 2005 with 6 different types expanded in this edition to 12, intended to contribute to the dissemination and development of organic food, especially in the Spanish market, where the consumption of these food is well below its productive potential and the average consumption in most countries of the European Community. Spain should play a greater role in a sector that has exceptional products and opportunities that exist for the outstanding economic, ecological, social, health and food security, we require all the effort and imagination contribute to further development this new food culture.
Gourmet Group and the Biodiversity Foundation, together with the partners of the Awards EcoGourmets intended that these awards will become a prestigious award for those from production, manufacturing, distribution, communication or public administration, which dedicate their business or part of the momentum of this sector. Therefore, we declare our commitment to increase public each year our organizational, economic and communication effort, so that the awards represent a real incentive for those who receive and in turn gain the recognition of society and citizens can enable further development of organic food in Spain.
Category and type of prizes
Awarded with money (€ 3,000 each):
- The best company in the production of the Spanish market.
- The best company exporting products.
- The best organic food cooperative.
- The best organic farmer as a principal.
- The best journalistic work published in any media (press, radio or television) on organic food.
Awarded with no money (Trophy and Diploma)
- To the best company (or group) of large areas with presence of organic food in their facilities.
- The best company in research and technological innovation.
- The best shop specializing in organic food.
- The best consumer association of organic food.
- Best Board or certification body for organic agriculture and control operating within the Spanish state.
- A person, association or entity, public or private that has stood out for its support for organic food.
They may participate in the Awards EcoGourmets in this Second Edition 2006, companies and farmers or ranchers who conduct their activity in the Spanish territory and comply with regulations effect on organic agriculture. It also may be individuals, businesses or communications distribution, associations and public or private organizations that devote all or part of its distribution business, information, advocacy, and development of this sector, always proving to be legally constituted at all and that effects or has won the first edition.
More at www.fundacion-biodiversidad.es
The best of Events, Conferences and Exhibiti
Products related with EcoGourmet Awards for organic food
Related categories of the Shop
You have not found what you were looking for?