Goodbye winter! And a stomach appreciates this as diet vary depending on the season and place. And what better than the salads, the consent of the stomach by undoubtedly highly digestible, highly nutritious and fresh food. You think salads are just a complement to the dishes? Well, with these recipes you will notice they can be a complete food! Salads can have all the nutritional elements of a meal, if this is prepared with quality ingredients and great taste. To learn more about how to prepare complete and delicious salads, check out our Natural Health Blog.
Some of the salads that we present you can serve either as a garnish or as complete meals.
- 1 large Broccoli
- 2 medium tomatoes (or 300 gr. Cherry tomatoes)
- 200 gr. goat cheese
- Vinegar c / n
- Olive oil
- Sesame roasted to taste
- Boil broccoli in water with vinegar so it does not break, drain and leave to cool.
- Separate flower and mix it with diced tomatoes (or halved if cherrys), add the goat cheese and sprinkle with olive oil, vinegar and sesame.
- Add salt and pepper.
- 2 cups of vegetarian ham into thin strips
- 3 or 4 natural palm hearts
- 4 slices of pineapple
For the American sauce
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. of Ketchup
- 4 tbsp. of cream cheese
- 1 tsp. of cognac
- 1 / 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- Cut palm hearts into slices.
- Cut pineapple slices into small pieces.
- Mix these ingredients and decoreate.
- Prepare the sauce: mix the ingredients gently indicated.
- Pour over salad to mix at the time of serving.
- 800 gr. Of green asparagus
- 8 small onions
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil or corn
- 1 red bell pepper cut into cubes
- grated rind of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 orange
- 6 tbsp. of oil
- 2 tbsp. of vinegar
- Wash and cut asparagus to be tied by hand and boiled, held high in a saucepan. The water should not touch the spikes.
- When tender, remove and cool under cold water to maintain good color.
- Cut the onions into wedges and brown in a skillet with olive oil.
- Remove the cubes and sauté bell pepper in the same skillet for a minute over high heat.
- Distribute the asparagus into 4 dishes.
- Put on the onions and sprinkle with sweet peppers.
- Mix the oil with the vinegar, orange juice, grated rind and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the salad. Decorate with orange peel.
Tip: I love this salad with goat cheese or curd cheese.
Spring Salad with seaweed
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 large tomatoes
- 3 parts of manchego cheese
- 50 cc of Balsamic substance
- half cup of dried seaweed made chips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- The first thing we do is the balsamic reduction, which will place the substance in a pot to simmer for 20 minutes. Allow to cool to thicken.
- Then thoroughly wash the ingredients out to make the tomatoes and cut into slices about half a centimeter. The idea is to achieve 9 slices each.
- Apart, peel the mango and cut into squares of side 4 cm.
- Season tomato and mango with salt and pepper on both sides and available in a simulated plate tower, so that they are interleaved, 3 tomatoes and 3 handles for salad.
- After having the tower, sprinkle with seaweed (to taste) and then place one over fmanchego and bring to the plate.
- At the time of serving, place some leaves to decorate above, and the balsamic reduction around.
Pineapple and seafood Salad
- A pineapple
- A type iceberg lettuce
- A lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Seafood Bars
- Peel the pineapple and cut into slices. Estimated half slice per person. Cut the slices into pieces and set aside.
- Wash the lettuce well and cut into very thin strips. Put away.
- Peel the boiled shrimp. Cut the bars into pieces of seafood.
- Mix mayonnaise with ketchup - 4 parts mayonnaise for a portion of ketchup.
- Elect to use individual plates (the big glasses are ideal). Give each a first cut of lettuce and a little squeeze of lemon on top. Then add seafood, pineapple and season with black pepper and some salt. Finally add the pink sauce on top.
- Serve as soon as possible.
Suggestions: mayonnaise should be fresh and save it in the refrigerator to avoid decomposition. If you noticed that the mayonnaise is something stuck to the glass, throw it. On the other hand, if you are allergic to shellfish, try this salad with vegetarian sausages.
Salad of Apple, Orange and Red Peppers
Ingredients (6 people)
- An oak lettuce
- 2 red peppers
- 2 or 3 oranges
- Half cup of olive oil
- A teaspoon of honey
- A teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh Thyme
- Wash each leaf of lettuce, taking care not to break off the leaves. Once washed and dried, place leaves in a bowl or large platter. These serve as a "green" for the rest of the salad.
- Cut the red peppers and sliced oranges. Place the oranges first, and then above this, the slices of peppers.
- Prepare the dressing. Mix oil, honey, mustard, salt, pepper and a little chopped thyme. You can add a little lemon juice. Pour the dressing throughout the salad. Garnish with a sprig of thyme.
Tip: You can add chopped nuts. This is a delight.