Rice flour is a perfect substitute for wheat flour and which can safely consume people with celiac disease as it contains no gluten. Maintaining the same nutritional properties as wheat with added rice properties. This flour is used to prepare lots of dishes, especially breads, cookies, pastries, tamales, tortillas, pasta, spring rolls, to thicken sauces, soups, etc.
Livers with sherry
- 800 grams of chicken livers
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 glass of sherry
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- 1 cup of rice
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Clean livers scoring briefly in boiling water and take them out quickly. Then chop the livers and reserve.
- Next, in a pan with five tablespoons of oil sauté the garlic, and when it begins to turn brown add the flour and continue sautéing until it changes color.
- Now, add the sherry, a glass of water and salt, and let cook everything 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Then, add the livers and make them simmer 10 minutes.
- Moreover, in a pan of salted water cook the rice for 15 minutes.
- Finally, a source put the rice in a crown and in the center put the liver in sauce.
Rice and amaranth cookies
- 250 grams of rice flour
- 250 g of corn flour
- 300 grams of butter cream
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 180 grams of brown sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Take a large bowl and pour the two flours, vanilla, sugar, butter, softened at room temperature and eggs, mix well and let stand for 30 minutes. The dough has to be soft.
- Take the pastry and fill with the dough.
- Grease a baking sheet and bake cookies in an arc, about 8 cm in length.
- Heat the oven and bake 25 minutes at 200 degrees, until golden and eat cold.
- These cookies are well known in Italy. They are good for breakfast with a good cappuccino, or the snack also pair with a hot tea.
Yield: 8 pancakes
Ingredients for dough
- 2 cups of rice flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Stir in milk, egg and butter, let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan or non-stick 375 degrees, lightly grease, pour the mixture into the pan to form pancakes of desired size. Cook until browned on each side turning once.
- Ready to eat with one you like.
- 200 g of rice flour
- 40 g of cassava flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 splash of soda
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- milk required amount
- Sift flour with salt. Place in a bowl, add eggs, soda and milk to form a smooth dough. Add the oil and work until the dough is smooth.
- Syndicate preferably in a sponge cake pan (since no leaven). Carry moderate oven until cooked and golden.