Chickpea flour is the result of finely grinding the beans. India is currently the largest producer of this vegetable, which is widely used. It contains no gluten so it is recommended in diets for celiacs, people who cannot tolerate gluten from other grains such as barley, wheat and oats, but be sure, in this case, that the flour does not contain traces of other cereals.
NOTE: Some of these recipes contain ingredients that are not suitable for celiacs.
Almonds and chocolate biscuits
Yield: 4 biscuits 150 grams
- 150 grams of chickpea flour
- 100 grams of ground almonds
- 75 grams of sunflower oil
- 150 ml of milk
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams of brown sugar
- 5 grams of sodium bicarbonate
- 5 grams of yeast
- 80 grams of cocoa powder
- Butter spreads molds
- Preheat oven to 180 º C. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, first sieve the flour with yeast and baking powder. Beat all ingredients until smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Spread with butter molds and pour the dough produced finger in half, leaving them free because they will rise. Introduce into the hot oven and bake for 15 minutes, then turn off oven and leave cake in 5 minutes. Then remove the molds from the oven and allow to cool before lubricants.
- Serve the cake sprinkling a little sugar and cocoa powder glass. Finally, a sauce served with chocolate syrup for diners bathing your cake to taste.
Buns with oregano
- 150 grs. of chickpea flour
- 150 grs. of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 15 grs. of fresh yeast (dry yeast or 1 / 3 pack of 10 gm.)
- Water, quantity to absorb the dough, no spare water because it must be either wet mass.
- Fresh or dried oregano to taste.
- Mix all dry ingredients, add yeast, then the water, add the oregano, kneading, until is ready, stretch allowance on floured helping with the tallies, cut circles with a glass.
- Place on an oiled baking sheet and floured, pass the hand gently on moistened each bun, cooking, not too much (or to taste).
- 300 gr. of chickpea flour
- 600 gr. of wheat flour
- 75 gr. of margarine plant
- 50 gr. of Yeast
- 41 / 2 dl of water
- Mix the chickpea flour and wheat with salt. Integrate the cold margarine to the flour. Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
- Mix everything well and knead into a ball of dough. Allow the dough to rest covered with a cloth for 30 minutes. Crush the mass and form two loaves or 14 muffins. Put them on a tray or paper with butter for the oven.
- Let stand covered for 45 minutes.
- Brush with egg or milk. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Chickpea flour pizza
- 250 g of chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 / 4 liter of water
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 egg yolks
- Oil the necessary
- Place the chickpea flour and salt in a bowl. Add water slowly churning with a beater. While beating, add oil and egg yolks. Let rest 2 to 3 hours. At the time of use, a plate or generously oil in tray, distribute the mixture and cook in moderate oven until brown (it should sift flour garbanzos
- Before use to avoid lumps forming. By distributing the pasta in the baking should be fine. Therefore, in making a large plate. The oven must be hot for a color and cook evenly on both sides).
Nuggets with chickpea flour
- 1 egg
- 200cc of water
- 200cc cup of chickpea flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 / 4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 / 8 garlic powder
- 4 chicken breast fillets (with turkey are also good).
- Mix egg with water and then everything else except the chicken.
- Split each chicken fillet into pieces the size you want.
- Pass each piece of chicken for the liquid and then the other mixture and repeated the operation. (Double batter).
- Place the fryer to the highest degree and fry until golden brown and crisp (do not put a lot of time).
- Rub in paper towel to remove excess oil.