Why does the hair fall? There are many reasons, from gender situations (it is much more common in men than in women), age, hormonal factors, genetic, nutritional deficiencies, diseases, hygiene, etc. All these causes can lead to baldness.
Hair loss is a cosmetic problem that worries many men women, especially when they start to notice it.
We start to try everything: shampoos, "magic" formulas, or any kind of advice that is offered to us to address and limit hair loss.
We don’t realize the seriousness of it until we start having it, for example, when young people are informed of the problem of baldness, they can seem disinterested because they believe it is something far away or simply that is not going to affect them, however, as the years pass, baldness can appear and then it becomes a constant concern.
How to prevent early hair loss
The first thing to take into account are the factors that will trigger hair loss and try to avoid them as much as possible, for this, we must follow the following recommendations:
- Keep a healthy diet, in which you include good quality fats (such as avocado, or almond). Try to avoid red meat, sausages, etc.
- Include enough protein and carbohydrates in your diet. Do not forget the vitamins and minerals that are found primarily in fruits and vegetables. The yellow fruits are very desirable.
- A poor diet and malnutrition promotes obesity, same conditions that favor hair loss.
- Proper hygiene can make a difference, not only washing our hair, but brushing it perfectly and avoid dyeing it frequently..
- Find a shampoo that is appropriate to the type of hair you have to be as natural as possible.
- Wash your hair daily.
- Brush at least 2 times a day, as this actives circulation in the scalp.
- If you have seborrhea or any other condition, it is necessary to visit a professional in the area to give us the appropriate indications.
- Never let the shower water falling directly in your head, the water should be warm or cold, never hot.
- Do not use brushes or combs or any other implement that is from another person.
To strengthen hair, you can use some natural remedies, today there are many lotions that have natural flower extracts that help nourish and protect our hair from falling. You can prepare the following:
- 250 ml of sweet almond oil
- 3.5 milliliters of rose geranium
- 7.5 milliliters of rosemary oil
- 7.5 milliliters of oil of thyme
- 8 milliliters of bergamot oil
- 8.5 ml of lemon oil
- Mix the ingredients and apply it on the scalp vigorously rubbing with the fingertips, every third day prior to washing.
- Leave it on your scalp for 15 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Juice of 2 pears
- 1 apple juice
- Juice of 2 slices of pineapple
- Ice frappe
- 2 sticks of celery
- ½ cup of water
- Extract all fruit juices, mix well. Take daily 5 days a week during 2 months.
Remember that hair is an important part of our body, it’s not only aesthetic, but also has protective functions, keep it in top condition.