This traditional sauce is the base for flavoring and seasoning many of the most famous oriental dishes in the world. Be careful with this dressing because of its salt content, avoid adding salt to stews where you use this sauce until you have finished cooking and taste the food. Note that in all there is a reduction of cooking water and a seasoning and salt concentration and therefore the flavor concentrates.
- 800 grams of Alforon flour
- 200 g of wheat flour ( preferably whole )
- 480 ml of cold water
- Soy sauce
- The juice of two lemons and steamed vegetables and diced
- Mix buckwheat flour with wheat flour on a wooden bowl. Add 480 ml in a pan of cold water.
- Mix the flour and water with your fingers, keep them straight and pointing to the bottom . Then use your hands to rub the paste on the walls of the bowl. Continue mixing until the water is evenly distributed. The dough should be very soft, so add more water if necessary.
- Make a block with mass and then use the palms of your hands to knead , pressing well inland to take the air.
- Make sure there is no air, and then form a ball, smoothing the surface with your hands.
- Sprinkle some buckwheat flour on a kitchen table and on a roll.
- Place ball of dough on the table , sprinkle flour over it and spread by hand to make a record.
- Roll the paint starting at the center and move it forward. Place both hands on the roller and slide slowly towards the ends of the pan as you roll to keep the dough even thicker.
- Occasionally, sprinkle more buckwheat flour on the dough and roll to move. Once the dough is made thinner, slide the roller starting from the front. After the roller cover the dough, continue moving forward, while sliding your left and right hands over to thicken.
- Unroll dough roller. Move more roller and then re- cover it with the dough. Turn 90 degrees and roll to make a square of 1 mm thick .
- Sprinkle a little more flour , fold it in half , sprinkle it again and fold in half , parallel to the first fold
- Spread so that the long edge is facing you, place the table at right angles to the long edge and use as a guide to cut thin strips , starting with a short edge and working toward the other table lifting slightly each time guide court.
- Sprinkle some flour on the noodles cut. Cook noodles and toss with steamed vegetables .
- Season these noodles with soy sauce prepared with lemon.
Seaweed and olives salad
- 16 olives
- Noodle 400g .
- 2 tablespoons of capers in vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon of dried Chinese algae .
- 4 tablespoons of
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Put soaked algae (cold water) . Rinse the capers.
- Cook the noodles for 3 minutes in salted water . Drain well and pass through cold water. Once completely drained, put them in a salad bowl and add the olives , capers , soy sauce and oil. Drain well and add algae .
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator before serving.
Fried Yangchow rice
- 350 gr. of long grain rice
- 225 gr. of raw prawns in shell, fresh best
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- cloves garlic , minced
- 1 tablespoon of rice wine (or dry sherry )
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 2 large eggs
- 225 gr. of peas, fresh or frozen
- 225 gr. of cooked ham , cut into thin strips, not too long
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of thick soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce ( tamari ) extra thick
- For maceration :
- 1/2 scant teaspoon of salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of egg white
Development of the recipe
- Cook the rice with 1 1/2 times its volume of water.
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to the water and bring to a boil .
- Stir well with a wooden spoon and continue boiling until the rice has absorbed all the water , leaving only a few drops around the rice.
- Then reduce heat to low.
- Put a metal diffuser under the pot and simmer the rice , covered, for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the rice stand .
- Peel and clean the prawns, cut tails into 2 cm . , If large prawns, cut, or leave them if they are small .
- Mix ingredients in a bowl and mash it take chopped prawns , making sure to shower well .
- Put them in the refrigerator, covered, at least 4 hours or overnight .
- Heat the wok over high heat until smoking .
- Add 2 tablespoons to grease the bottom wok .
- Add the minced garlic and about to brown , add the prawns .
- Remove them with a wooden spatula for 30-45 seconds or until almost cooked and become pink.
- Put the wine or sherry in the wok and, as hissing stop , remove wok reserving prawns.
- Chop the onions into thin slices and separate the white from the green rings ( parts of the stem) .
- Beat the eggs lightly with a tablespoon of oil and a little salt .
- Heat a large flat pan and when moderately hot, add a tablespoon of oil and tilt to grease .
- Pour half the egg mixture , reserving the rest .
- When is just set , turn the tortilla and fry on the other side a few seconds.
- Pass it to a plate and cut into strips .
- Stir the cooked rice to make it as loose as possible .
- Blanch the peas in boiling salted water for 3 minutes and drain.
- Reheat the wok , clean, over high heat until smoking .
- Put on it the rest of the oil and grease the wok. Sauté onion rings.
- Pour the remaining beaten egg and then immediately all the rice .
- Stir well , getting to the bottom of the wok , where the egg fluid , dissolving the lumps.
- When the rice is hot , add the ham and stir , then peas, stir again , and then the prawns .
- Stirring constantly , add soy sauce and broth.
- Add additional soy thick to give it a more pronounced color , if desired . Finally incorporate half tortilla strips .
- Serve on a warm serving dish, decorating the top with the remaining tortilla strips and green onions.
- It is one of the most popular Chinese dishes and appreciated in Europe.
Shark Fin Soup
- 50 gr. of fiber shark fin clean and dry , soak two days earlier.
- 1 chicken breast fillet into strips ( or soy meat equivalent )
- 2 Chinese mushrooms , soaked 24 hours
- 1 bamboo part
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce ( tamari )
- 1 liter of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped ginger
- Heat broth throwing all ingredients except cornstarch and Ajinomoto .
- Cook it for an hour at least .
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold water and pour into the soup along with the ajinomoto and serve .