As the pizza is one of the most popular foods and requested by both large and small, we have collected more recipes so you do not run out to try the many ways you can prepare nutritious and delicious pizzas, they are simple and combined for almost any stew.
It is said that the secret is in the pizza dough, and it is true that the mass is what largely determines the quality and attractiveness of this food. Just as there are plenty of ingredients to put up a pizza, there are also to make the dough. And the whole wheat crust pizza is something you cannot lose because, besides being highly nutritious, gives the pizza a very special flavor.
Here are five ways to develop a comprehensive pizza; you'll find this most delightful way to enjoy pizza:
Whole pizza dough
- Sift flour, add bran, salt and mix thoroughly. If you use whole wheat flour, add salt and stir until the salt disappears.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with 1 teaspoon of sugar and let bubbly. Place the flour on the counter in a crown in the center and add yeast, olive oil.
- While taking the mass, add warm water and work until dough is smooth and tender. Make a bun, cover and let rest until double in volume. Stretch with a kitchen rolling pin and place in a little pizza smeared with oil. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Take a 180 degree oven, cook until it turns color. Remove and spread the ingredients. Take the oven to melt the cheese.
Wheat pizza with spinach
- 25 grams of yeast
- 1 / 2 cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons offlour
- 1 tablespoon of pop amaranth
In a bowl put
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of flour
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 4 tbsp of oil
- 1 / 2 cup of warm water to make the dough then incorporate yeast, mix well and knead well, until we notice that it does not stick on the counter. Allow to weigh, with the bowl covered with a nylon.
- Place 3 bunches of spinach, well washed in a pot without water and covered until wilted leaves. Place in a colander and let drain. Then tighten them well and chop.
- In addition, chop 1 onion and 1 pepper and sauté in 3 tbsp of oil and 1 of butter, add chopped spinach, cook three minutes and remove.
- Add 1 / 4 kg of ricotta and add 1 egg, mix to form a cream and add to mixture. Season with 3 tablespoons of grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Grease a griddle, levied and stretch the dough with rolling pin and incorporate it into the griddle, put a little oil over the dough and cover with the vegetable filling.
- Let weigh a bit and put to cook in hot oven for 10 minutes or until we notice that the pizza was formed. Remove and cover with 300 grams of mozzarella cheese in foil or thick.
- Flour, 1 / 2 kilo
- A packet of instant yeast
- A teaspoon of oil
- 2 tablespoons of wheat bran thick
- In a bowl place the flour in the oil, center with a fork and sandblast all the oil, then incorporate salt, bran and yeast and mix well all dry, then with warm water, incorporate it until it forms a pliable dough.
- Tthen let stand in warm place for half an hour, then form pizza with hands, again let it rest 15 minutes, then bake 15 minutes, and voila, you can save quietly in the freezer.
Goat cheese pizza
- 300g of whole meal flour
- 1 envelope of baker's yeast powder or 20 g of yeast
- 200 ml of warm water heated in a ladle
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Dilute the yeast in the warm water.
- Pour flour into a large bowl-shaped like a volcano, leaving a hole in it. In the middle pour the yeast water, salt and oil and begin kneading with your fingers first and then with your hands.
- We work until we have all the ingredients linked.
- Place dough in a bowl greased with a little oil and cover it with a damp cloth. Now you must stand for 1 hour near a heat source. In the winter, may be close to a radiator and in summer near the preheated oven and off. At this time the dough doubles in volume.
- Spread tomato sauce, some basil and add bits of goat cheese with chopped onion. Ummmm ... delicious.
- Oatmeal 600 g
- 30 gr of olive oil
- 400 gr of water
- 390 g of crushedtomatoes
- 150 gr of chopped onion
- 70 g of chopped bell pepper
- 230g of chopped mushrooms
- 150 grams of chopped peppers
- A little basil, parsley and garlic chopped
- Grind oats until flour. Add a teaspoon of salt, remove and form a sort of volcano. Where we put the warm water mixed with 30 g of oil, stir with fork until it is impossible and we have to start doing with your hands.
- Having made a ball, stretch until over whether to make a ball back and repeat the process for approximately 5 min.
- Separate into two equal portions, shaping and stretching until the desired size, taking care to leave a slightly raised edges. We put on a plate and proceed to prepare the coverage.
- In a skillet with a little oil, out the onion and let in simmer for about 5 min, as is well browned, add the pepper and return to wait another 5 min, then the tomato and again another 5 minutes, stirring of course constantly. The last step is to put the rest of the ingredients, basil, parsley and garlic and stir until we see that everything is done right. Put aside on a plate and ready.
- We only have to pour over the dough, cover with cheese and bake.
If you like thin and crispy pizza, bake very strong, 250 º -290 º for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden. If you want a thicker crust pizza and fluffy, bake at 220 º for 20 minutes.