Desserts can be a nightmare, if we are in the middle of a diet to lose weight, or if we're trying to maintain it, when we finish our lunch, for example, and we have the desire for something sweet. However, a dessert does not have to be full of calories.
Experience tells us that those who take sweets occasionally actually have more long-term success in their diet, as total deprivation rarely works.
Fruits in chocolate sauce
Cut seasonal fruits such as mangoes, melons, berries, pour some dark chocolate sauce for flavor. A bowl of this is enough to satisfy your craving for chocolate and something sweet
Pineapple, banana and orange smoothie (150 calories)
- 1 Banana
- 2 cups of nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup of sliced pineapple
- 1 cup of orange juice
In a blender, mix all ingredients together until smooth.
Tip: You can also use this recipe to make little ice creams, perfect in hot weather.
Fruit salad (140 calories)
- 1 ½ cups of grapes
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- Slices of pineapple
- 1 orange
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- Nuts (optional)
- Wash the grapes, add the remaining ingredients, and mix them homogenizing.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy.
Figs or pears with honey and cinnamon
- 500 grams of fresh figs
- 500 ml of sweet wine
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Vanilla extract
- Slowly take the figs in a nonstick skillet. Add the cinnamon, honey and vanilla essence.
- Let the mixture cool until it is just warm, pour the wine and serve with vanilla ice cream low in calories if you wish.
You can substitute with pears.
- 300 ml of milk
- 130 grams of milk powder
- Half a cup of rice
- 7-10 almonds
- 3-4 teaspoons of sugar
- Half a teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Add 150 ml of milk in a bowl and add 130 grams of milk powder mixing. Keep aside.
- Pour the rest of the remaining milk (150 ml) in a deep skillet over medium heat. Now add half a cup of rice washed and soaked to the pan and simmer for 8-12 minutes.
- Add the milk mixture that had been kept aside and simmer for another 5 minutes. Keep stirring.
- Remove the skin of almonds (after soaking) and cut into long slices. Add these almonds with 3-4 teaspoons of sugar and half a teaspoon of cardamom powder to the boiling mixture. Serve hot, warm or cold.
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar dissolved in 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 25 grams of yogurt
- Blend strawberries with water until pureed. Stir in sugar and water. Add the yogurt and water.
- Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours. Enjoy them cold.
Sliced Banana with Chocolate
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 ½ ounces of black chocolate (about 1/3 cup)
- Peel the bananas and cut them into slices. Place on a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place banana pieces close together in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat. Place the melted chocolate in small plastic bag. Seal the bag and cut a small corner at the tip. Put the chocolate over the banana slices. Cover and freeze for 1-2 hours. Enjoy them cold.