Kidney infections can be treated naturally with the following recommendations. It is important to know the symptoms and causes of this condition to be detected, prevented and cured.
Symptoms of kidney infections:
- Intermittent pain in the back near to the kidneys.
- Nausea and dizziness of varying intensities depending on the infection.
- Fever, but if the infection is lower, the fever may not be felt.
- Painful urination and frequent urination.
Causes of kidney infections:
- Low consumption of pure water.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- High protein or improper food combining.
- Diet low in vitamin C and A, and in foods such as fruits and vegetables.
- Excessive tension, anxiety and emotional reactions.
In any type of infection, we recommend the elimination of the following foods from the diet: sugars and refined flour, sausages, eggs, fried foods, red meat, refined oils and cow’s milk.
Foods that should be included in the diet are: citrus fruits (in the morning and fasting), garlic (take raw garlic in the day, since it is the best natural antibiotic), whole grains, vegetable milks, 2 liters of water pure and fresh vegetables like carrots and alfalfa.
Drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice or take a garlic clove with warm water.
A bowl of pineapple or papaya.
Steamed vegetable broth or miso soup or tofu. Serve with plenty of fresh vegetable salad. Do not drink or eat any fruit or sugary food. Drink warm water.
Oatmeal or whole grain toast with olive oil and tomato.
Note: drink two or three liters of pure water between meals and a fresh vegetable juice.
Here are some recipes that you can include in your recovery menu:
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 1 potato, chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped green beans
- 2 sliced corns
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 slice of onion
- Oil for frying
- Parsley to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cook carrots, peas, potatoes, green beans and corn and chicken broth.
- Blend the tomatoes with the garlic and onion, fry and season.
- Pour in the broth above where you cooked vegetables.
- Add parsley and salt to your taste.
Cranberry, pollen and pineapple Salad (antioxidant and disinfectant)
- 1/3 cup of pineapple
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of pollen
- ½ cup of cranberries
- A pinch of flaxseed
- Cut pineapple into small cubes and toss with remaining ingredients.
- Eat for breakfast.
- 4 large tomatoes
- A sprig of parsley
- A slice of onion
- Cut tomato into pieces and pass through the extractor together with the remaining ingredients.
- Drink immediately without strain. This juice is a potent bactericidal.