If your gums bleed often, if there is swelling, foul odor of the mouth, toothache, throat, tooth decay, etc., could be that your mouth is giving you signs of distress.
Anyone who want a good image and full health should not neglect their teeth, which must be kept in good condition. Sometimes good intentions are regarding this, but this goodwill is often not enough. Because of this we share some specialist advice that you can easily follow to have a very healthy mouth.
1. Hygiene: the main thing is to maintain good oral hygiene. A beautiful smile spoke of a wise and consistent cleaning schedule and discipline. We all know that we must wash your teeth 3 times a day, but there are very few who actually follow this routine. It is very important that to happen, especially wash very well at night because if we got food in our teeth at this time, it will remain there until dawn, and this is the main cause of cavities, is damage to tooth structure by the action of microorganisms, which feed on sugars and food waste, producing acids as a waste.
2. ¿How to brush?: no further cases, the best brushing and sweeping is the microorganisms that provide electric toothbrushes, which very effectively removing with excess rotational movement food and microorganisms. If you do not have this resource, acquires a small brush head standard (number 35 or 40), straight with soft bristles and rounded. When you implement this in a very hard way and ith sudden and inadequate movements, the gums are damaged and can create cavities in the parts.
3. Flossing: between tooth and tooth small cavities where the food tends to accumulate. It is not as important the type of thread is used, it passes between the teeth and almost reaches the gum, eliminating food waste. The technique can be ascertained with precision to a dentist. But no need to worry much about it, while a query, pass the thread gently between your teeth and try to get the food is there.
4. Cleaning chemical: cover the use of toothpaste, mouthwash, gel or spray to eliminate harmful microorganisms from the mouth. The most common in the daily hygiene are the first two, while the remaining are used in specific treatments.
5. Choose products: sometimes mouth products contain aggressive chemicals that can damage both the mouth and teeth. We must eliminate any irritation that produces pulp, discarding the use of tooth whitening and those that are made for smokers, or sensitive teeth. The more gentle and natural product is much better.
6. Mouthwashes: There are many types and some quality, but some have alcohol, which can produce irritation, because the people do not use the time to suggest that the instructions or dilute it with water, and therefore does not act as it should. Thus, we suggest using a product that pleases the patient, to include in its formula one antibacterial agent (eg chlorhexidine), and consult your dentist to use it well. And for the most natural use of the mouthwash comes to whether a mouth washing well with water and a few drops of lemon or mint leaves.
7. Periodical visits: to the dentist should take place every six months and must be given at this time and a thorough cleaning of the mouth.
8. Children: parents should take their children from age two months to learn to was their mouth before leaving the teeth, apart from this age commencing oral control. Avoid giving children drinks, sweets and junk food. And do not let them sleep without brushing their teeth!
Tags: gingivitis gums health oral hygiene teeth
How to advertise
Working in Biomanantial
Letters to the Editor
Send your e-mail to receive our newsletter offerings: