When you eat grapes you spit or strip the little seeds? Did you know that some health food stores sell the grape seed extract at a high price for its powerful rejuvenating powers?
And the seed of the grape contains extraordinary antioxidant properties, which, among other things, help prevent wear and tear of tissues, systems, etc helping keep your skin and body generally young. But that's not all, in addition to its rejuvenating powers, grape seeds have the following properties:
- Anti-inflammatory: these seeds are successfully used to reduce inflammation of joints, stomach, intestines, etc..
- Antibacterial: fight bacteria and some infections.
- Contains proanthocyanidins, which neutralize a range of free radicals and maintains strong and healthy capillaries, so it’s used in case of varicose veins, to increase blood flow to the head and prevent hardening of the arteries.
- Contains bioflavonoids which are used successfully to treat allergies.
How to take advantage of the of grape seeds properties?
It's simple, you can start a powerful diet where you include grapes with seeds, which not only rejuvenate you, but help your body to purge toxins because the grape is a great cleaner of blood, intestines, skin, etc. With this diet you will:
- Achieve rejuvenation.
- Have healthier and resistant body to all kinds of diseases.
- May treat diseases such as arthritis, gastritis, colitis, circulatory system infections, allergic disorders, etc.
- Prevent the formation of plaque in the arteries.
- Promote effective circulation.
- Recover the health and beauty of your skin. This diet is ideal for treating dermatitis, pimples, rashes, etc.
- Maintain a healthy liver and kidney.
- May fight cancer and tumors.
- Help reduce inflammation.
- Effective for strengthening and cleansing body and lungs in smokers.
- Some treatments for alopecia contain grape seed extracts.
So do not think twice. Go and buy a kilogram of grapes with seeds, preferably dark. Then, pick a day you start the diet, and follow the instructions below:
- The diet should persist until you notice changes in your health. You can toggle this diet with other treatments.
- Once you start the diet, take two tablespoons of olive oil extra virgin and a glass of warm water with a squeeze of lemon.
- NOTE: Never combine grapes with other foods. Grapes should be eaten on an empty stomach and wait 20 minutes to be digested and then consume anything else. When you eat grapes, you better chew very well little seeds and grind your teeth. If you eat without chewing well you won’t take advantage of its properties. If you combine grapes (or any fruit with your food) you will easily ferment the natural sugar in fruit, which is great and very nutritious when are consumed alone, without combining or mixing it with other foods.
- Once you have taken the water with lemon drops, wait about 10 minutes and then eat a cup of grapes, chew the little seed whenever you can, until it is crushed with your teeth.
- During the day diet, avoid eating all processed, junk, or refined food, especially sugar or white flour that are bad for the body and fill it with only toxins. Also avoid anything fried or spicy, sugary desserts and refined.
- Two hours after eating, eat another cup of grapes with seeds.
- Included in the day steamed vegetables, brown rice and fish. Avoid red meat, remember about toxins and ensure effective absorption of nutrients.
- Before going to bed and as last meal, eat another cup of grapes with seeds. Try dinner one or two hours before the grapes; do not mix with your food.
Other ways of using grape seed
Using grape seed extract which is sold in health food stores. To use this extract (which can come in capsules), is recommended 150mg of extract per day for healing and rejuvenating body. In cases of circulatory problems is recommended between 300 and 400 mg per day. To treat cancer and other conditions more severe 1000mg per day are recommended.
Contraindications: there aren’t! you can take the little seed without any problem, diet is very effective curing children and keeping them healthy.