The pasta is characterized as an energetic and nutritious food. In December, it is a food that goes pretty good at dinner parties and celebrations as it can be prepared in many ways, combined with a large number of ingredients and served either hot or cold. Here you can see some tasty recipes to surprise everyone at Christmas or any dinner you prepare.
Pasta Salad with Tomato
- 200 grams of pasta (spirals, etc.)
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 1 piece of green pepper
- 1 piece of onion, chopped
- 2 cans tuna in oil
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1 can of olives (stuffed or black)
- Oregano (optional)
- Extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- Lettuce (optional)
- Cook the pasta in water with a little salt.
- When al dente, put it in a colander to drain, throw cold water over the pasta and set aside.
- In a bowl, pour the tomato, green pepper, onion, tuna cans with oil (so it is important that the oil is sunflower oil), olives and chopped boiled eggs.
- Add the pasta and stir to mix everything well.
- Dress to taste with vinegar and salt (oil is sufficient too).
- You can add a little oregano and shredded lettuce if you like.
Fettuccine with walnut sauce and basil
- 1 kg of noodles or fettuccine
- 20 basil leaves
- 6 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 / 2 cup of olive oil
- 1 / 2 cup of walnuts
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salsa: crush nuts and basil leaves with a fork and add some olive oil (you can also add spinach leaves well washed). Place minced garlic, basil cream and nuts in a pan, then the cheese and half cup of oil, stirring all. Cook several minutes over low heat and add more oil and grated cheese to taste.
- Cook the fettuccine until al dente.
- Serve with some sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese, stir, and put the remaining sauce.
Fettuccini with Roquefort sauce
Yield: 6 people
- 1/2kg of dried fettuccine, packed
- 1 cup of heavy cream ormilk
- Roquefort cheese 100grs
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Grated cheese
- Boil plenty of water in a pot, add the fettuccine and rock salt. Cook and drain.
- Put the cream, butter and cheese, previously crushed with a fork, in a pan.
- Bring to a gentle heat and stir continuously until cheese is dissolved and forms a cream.
Pasta with butter
- 500 gr. of spaghetti, noodles or pasta you prefer
- 3 cloves of garlic
- A little chopped fresh mint
- A little chopped fresh basil
- A little chopped rosemary
- Chopped parsley
- Grated cheese such as Parmesan
- 100 gr. of butter or olive oil is preferred
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in abundant boiling salted water for 10 minutes, once cooked, drain, add a bit of butter and set aside. While the pasta cooks, fry in a pan, peeled and chopped garlic with the melted butter. When it starts to brown, add the herbs very finely chopped, allowing it to cook few minutes.
- Once drained the pasta, add to pan, stir well and then sprinkle with grated cheese. Serve hot and correct the seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
Bolognese Spaghetti (you can do vegetarian)
Ingredients (4 people)
- 1 package of spaghetti
- 2 peppers
- 2 medium tomatoes cooked
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 carrot
- ½ onion
- ½ kg of ground beef (can be soy, chicken or beef)
- 1 pinch of basil
- ½ cup of Parmesan cheese
- Oil, the necessary
- Salt to taste
- In one liter of water, cook the spaghetti with two peppers, a little oil and salt. Once cooked, drain.
- Blend cooked and peeled tomatoes with garlic and a little water.
- Chop the carrot and onion finely, fry and add a little salt. When the vegetables are ready, add the meat, crushed tomatoes and basil. Mix well and let heat a while.
- When the meat is cooked, serve the pasta, put in the middle a little of the mixture and sprinkle a little cheese.